Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Spicy Julia - North Acton  (Read 4255 times)

18 review(s) for Spicy Julia (17 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bookmaker2

North Acton near the tube. Near another popular block

Julia
Attractive, slim and like her pics. Hair is a darker red colour at the moment. Wearing black underwear when I arrived.

Pros
- A lot of DFK
- Good OWO, 69, RO
- Sex in multiple positions
- Talks dirty if that's your thing
- Plenty of eye contact
- Likes it rough (there are handcuffs available if that's to your liking)
- Good conversation, likes a laugh
- Does not rush you out when finished, will happily chat away/massage/DFK etc until your time is up as she sets an hour timer on her phone when the booking starts (maybe neutral for some given the timer?)

Cons
- Bit difficult to get ahold of, had been trying for a few weeks
- No DT (didn't ask though)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hydrant

Wow. She's gorgeous. But her working hours seem carefully designed to stop me ever seeing her. :cry: May have to throw a sickie... 

mrhappypants

Bookmaker, it looks like she is wearing a wig in her photos.  Is this right and did she wear a wig during the punt?

Offline bookmaker2

Bookmaker, it looks like she is wearing a wig in her photos.  Is this right and did she wear a wig during the punt?

Doubt it, seemed real to me. Think she just prefers the deep colours and style

Offline JamesRockford

No it's not a wig. Her hair is dyed auburn and it's a nice cut.

I saw her twice at her flat in north Acton.  Pleasant, clean location with a nice bathroom.

First time was excellent - she is slim and well groomed, soft skin, friendly and confident.  OWO, CIM, Swallow.  Second time (earlier this week) was not so good.  She is super friendly but spent 40 minutes talking - I couldn't get her to shut up.  Unfortunately it came out of my time.  I get the feeling that she is a little jaded.  She likes the money but seems to find the work a bit boring.  Rather professional and matter of fact ("OK let's do 69 now").  I got the feeling that I might as well have been sticking my dick in her coat pocket.

Still an overall positive - just manage your time carefully.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 01:15:35 pm by JamesRockford »

Offline bookmaker2

Just want to add I saw her at 120/hour and not 140 which is what her rate is currently

Offline NightKid

Just want to add I saw her at 120/hour and not 140 which is what her rate is currently

How long ago did you see her again?

Offline bookmaker2

How long ago did you see her again?

Same day I posted the review, 28th

Offline rubric

Having seen her a couple of times, I can confirm that she is attractive, but seemingly very jaded. And at 140 pounds per hour there are far more other options.