Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Blowjob Queen Agatha - Kensington and Chelsea  (Read 2674 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6538369) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Cheshuk

I met this girl last week in London, £250 per hour. And well worth it.

The girl: she was pretty with a great figure, I'd say she's hot like a solid 7.5 out of 10.. she had long legs, a great ass and big boobs, I think they were a D cup she said, she also said she's 170cm tall. She's 21, probably one of the few girls who increases their age on their profile, and an absolute sweetheart.

I do highly recommend this girl, I'm not going to go into detail about what we got up to, but everything I wanted to do she was happy to do, very obliging and a genuinely nice person.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 03, 2022, 12:53:11 pm by Cheshuk »

Offline lillythesavage

3 negatives then a glowing positive with no detail?

Put you tin hat on  :D

Offline Cheshuk

If you look at my profile you'll see I've just joined last week, and sat down to write reviews now. The reviews I'm writing are true and you'll see, since this one was posted I have put a couple more up. I started with the negatives as those were the ones that were most pressing to me, and also the most recent as I got back from London.

Anyway I'm on this site to avoid making mistakes and to help others do so, if you've got bad vibes or anything negative to say best keep it to yourself. I usually meet 2 to 4 girls a week so I feel like I would have some good input here. If you're genuinely here for reviews feel free to keep an eye on my profile and hopefully one of them will help you out in the future.

My negative reviews it will be more detailed than the positive as I have more to say, as with positives I just highlight what I consider the points. as I have more to say. In all of my reviews I won't be putting about what we got up to as it's just not my thing, just about the look of the girl and whether she was accommodating towards what I wanted to do
« Last Edit: July 03, 2022, 01:38:59 pm by Cheshuk »

Online LLPunting

I do highly recommend this girl, I'm not going to go into detail about what we got up to, but everything I wanted to do she was happy to do, very obliging and a genuinely nice person.

This doesn't do you credit, it makes your "review" sound like an advert. 

Kindly confirm which services were enjoyed and the skill demonstrated.

Online LLPunting

Anyway I'm on this site to avoid making mistakes and to help others do so, if you've got bad vibes or anything negative to say best keep it to yourself. ...

Making this kind of defensive statement when you're justifiably called out, even in tongue in cheek fashion, also doesn't do you any good.  Suck it up, post a correction or clarification and move on.  Posturing like you're some megastar raining his beneficence only makes it worse

Offline Cheshuk

Fair enough, I am new to this site and will take on board what you advise. I'm not going to go into great detail with what we got upto but will put the services in future reviews.

These are my first reviews so bear with me. With Agatha, her profile was genuine in and I liked the girl so I would want her to get future bookings, that's probably why it seems like an advert.

Look at my other reviews although they may be outside of your region and surely you'll determine my intent

Offline lillythesavage

If you look at my profile you'll see I've just joined last week, and sat down to write reviews now. The reviews I'm writing are true and you'll see, since this one was posted I have put a couple more up. I started with the negatives as those were the ones that were most pressing to me, and also the most recent as I got back from London last week.

Anyway I'm on this site to avoid making mistakes and to help others do so, if you've got bad vibes or anything negative to say best keep it to yourself. I usually meet 2 to 4 girls a week so I feel like I would have some good input here. If you're genuinely here for reviews feel free to keep an eye on my profile and hopefully one of them will help you out in the future.

All the best

As it stands, with the 4 reviews you have posted, all in the same area, your positive reads like an advert, yet your 3 negs have loads more detail.
A cynic might think that you are rubbishing the opposition and your lack of detail suggests a punt never happened with the positive.

Read them back and see if that conclusion makes any sense, you may well have a lot to offer, it could all be genuine, but most enthuse about a positive punt, enjoy reliving the details, yours read like you took more notice, gave more time, to the negative reviews.

Did you leave the positive until last?

Offline butin

Offline Cheshuk

Okay noted, I mean for me this website is mainly about avoiding negative experiences and finding the good ones. Maybe for some it is about reliving the experience, it's just not about that for me. At the end of the day I think the reason I write more about the negative ones is that they bother me more, whereas the good ones I just give main details of the girl and say whether she was accommodating with stuff.

My reviews aren't meant to come across egotistical, I'm just stating my intent, saying that I hope they help people in the way others reviews have helped me decide on bookings. I'm sure i'll learn the ropes

Just fyi I was in London last week and met up with a bunch there as I go occasionally for a week and meet a bunch if I see enough I like for my hot list, my last reviews actually took before the first reviews is I wrote
« Last Edit: July 03, 2022, 02:01:18 pm by Cheshuk »

Offline Bornslippy

So.......all the OP's waffle could have been invested in an actual detailed review. Something off with this.....

Online LLPunting

Okay noted, I mean for me this website is mainly about avoiding negative experiences and finding the good ones. Maybe for some it is about reliving the experience, it's just not about that for me. At the end of the day I think the reason I write more about the negative ones is that they bother me more, whereas the good ones I just give main details of the girl and say whether she was accommodating with stuff.

My reviews are meant to come across egotistical, I'm just stating my intent, saying that I hope they help people in the way others reviews have helped me decide on bookings. I'm sure i'll learn the ropes

Just fyi I was in London last week and met up with a bunch there as I go occasionally for a week and meet a bunch if I see enough I like for my hot list, my last reviews actually took before the first reviews is I wrote

I will ask again, clearly state the services received and what made them so recommendable.  A list in no particular order with a to the point informative comment for each will do, no need to be lurid in such a way that she can identify you.

Stating that you want to promote a girl so she gets future bookings fairly slaps a TOUT label on you.  The purpose of this site is to review the SPs to inform punters so they can choose NOT for you to just say "trust me mate, she's a good un", especially if she's expensive.

Offline Cheshuk

What's with all the negativity lol. If you don't trust it maybe wait till someone else reviews her to.. the reviews genuine that's the last I'll say and will take on board the constructive points from this discussion

Offline lillythesavage

My reviews aren't meant to come across egotistical, I'm just stating my intent, saying that I hope they help people in the way others reviews have helped me decide on bookings. I'm sure i'll learn the ropes

The site is about sharing good intel as well as bad, you posted a positive review with no detail whatsoever, and 3 negatives, as it happens about 5 different SP,s all in a single area with far more detail  :unknown:.

If you have used the site to help you decide, then you have read reviews, yet you still put no effort into a positive and loads into 3 negatives about 5 providers  :unknown:.

Offline Rayray23k

Details matter. It helps outline what service are offered and actually provided to what standards. It also helps provide information which may not have been obvious or not advertised.
You may not need to give every single detail however some is effort required for a informative review.
After all, information is why we all joined this site for isn't it?

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I want to meet this girl  :rose:
Then make an appointment, see her and post a review.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
What's with all the negativity lol. If you don't trust it maybe wait till someone else reviews her to.. the reviews genuine that's the last I'll say and will take on board the constructive points from this discussion
Mate, reviews are always appreciated but this isn't AW where the common theme is "I won't go into details", to count as a review on here there needs to be details of what services were offered, what services you had and how they were delivered.

You don't have to write 'war and peace' nor do you have to go into excessive detail. All you need to say is what services you had.

There's a good guide to help. -  External Link/Members Only

Offline Tomi91

At least can you tell me how good was the blowjob and how she looks like facially?

Offline Cheshuk

Yeah I have listened to the positive criticism and it's taken on board, cheers for the guide.

The bj was just your average bj nothing out of this world but not bad by any means either.

I think the 7.5 I gave her is pretty consistent with it all bj, sex, looks and body. She's not a model but just a hot girl, I'd say her face is pretty but her body is better as that was quite good

I can't seem to edit the review, the services were bj in 69 but she didn't do licking just look, sucking tits and sex in different positions
« Last Edit: July 03, 2022, 03:57:48 pm by Cheshuk »

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Yeah I have listened to the positive criticism and it's taken on board, cheers for the guide.

The bj was just your average bj nothing out of this world but not bad by any means either.

I think the 7.5 I gave her is pretty consistent with it all bj, sex, looks and body. She's not a model but just a hot girl, I'd say her face is pretty but her body is better as that was quite good

I can't seem to edit the review, the services were bj in 69 but she didn't do licking just look, sucking tits and sex in different positions
You only get a short period to edit posts but you've added the detail here so it will be seen anyway.  :thumbsup:

Online LLPunting

ALL the feedback you got was positive as it was prompting you to elaborate for the community, even the taunt.

What little you've begrudgingly elaborated, under the cosh of a moderator, is a barely vanilla service rating "average... not bad..." from "not a model", and yet you led with "highly recommend this girl", who at 250ph is delivering arguably little more than meh 150ph service levels.   :dash:

The few words you chose to use in the original review only indicated acquiescence to the services you asked for, nothing indicated her enthusiasm to initiate them or indeed her generally active or passive delivery.   :unknown:

Good bodies are easy to find, that's why some here P&D pretty, lithe, grudging Romanians at <=60 a pop; some even doing it bareback.
This site also caters to genuine GFE seekers, PSE mongers, kink revellers, party podgers, high(er)-rollers and more.  The contributory, collaborative community here are after useful revelations about the range and skill level of services offered and enthusiasm shown so they can properly begin to judge the value of a booking, especially when more wary of wasting their money and limited time than you or I are with ours.

Your reviews are welcome but please bear in mind ALL the feedback given to your various reviews so that they can be of more use to those who have already shown you that courtesy in theirs.

Offline buzzingBee

Making this kind of defensive statement when you're justifiably called out, even in tongue in cheek fashion, also doesn't do you any good.  Suck it up, post a correction or clarification and move on.  Posturing like you're some megastar raining his beneficence only makes it worse

Looking at the WG profile on AW it looks like a set up to me. She has very little detail on services, 3 pictures with all face hidden and she aggressively insists on whatsapp communication only. Its either a scammer, a set up to lure men and rob them or pimp eliminating competition and promoting this girl only. I am leaning more towards the first two. Guys beware. Everything scream red flags  :thumbsdown:
Banned reason: Undesirable, threats of violence towards SPs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline rockharders

I call bullshit on the AW profile.
Look at the AW feedback from all the punters.
The replies to FB are all from the same group of girls.
Which means its bullshit accounts leaving fake FB, all within a relatively short period of time.

Red flag on this profile or blacklist it.

I'm not going to go into detail about what we got up to

OP, just to let you know, this is how fluffy cunts talk. You might as well add treat her well to the end of your review.

« Last Edit: July 03, 2022, 06:25:36 pm by rockharders »

Offline Cheshuk

ALL the feedback you got was positive as it was prompting you to elaborate for the community, even the taunt.

What little you've begrudgingly elaborated, under the cosh of a moderator, is a barely vanilla service rating "average... not bad..." from "not a model", and yet you led with "highly recommend this girl", who at 250ph is delivering arguably little more than meh 150ph service levels.   :dash:

The few words you chose to use in the original review only indicated acquiescence to the services you asked for, nothing indicated her enthusiasm to initiate them or indeed her generally active or passive delivery.   :unknown:

Good bodies are easy to find, that's why some here P&D pretty, lithe, grudging Romanians at <=60 a pop; some even doing it bareback.
This site also caters to genuine GFE seekers, PSE mongers, kink revellers, party podgers, high(er)-rollers and more.  The contributory, collaborative community here are after useful revelations about the range and skill level of services offered and enthusiasm shown so they can properly begin to judge the value of a booking, especially when more wary of wasting their money and limited time than you or I are with ours.

Your reviews are welcome but please bear in mind ALL the feedback given to your various reviews so that they can be of more use to those who have already shown you that courtesy in theirs.

I do get what you're saying, in the past I've never analysed bookings in detail. It's usually just glad she was fit, on to the next on my list. I do this quite a lot, so if you're in the position where you only do this as a one off or you're on a budget then I wouldn't recommend her, again another perspective I hadn't considered prior to this discussion. For me she ticked the boxes of a decent booking, but clearly that's subjective

The price especially, is something I realise I need to take more consideration of for the community and rate accordingly. I am open to criticism, but there's not much I can say to people who have convinced themselves it's a scam.

I don't think this post would have gained as much attention, had it not been written by a first-time reviewer on an unreviewed profile. Anyway it's my first review, and there'll be many more to come. That being said I will elaborate in future to try and make it more applicable to a broader audience, think you're all the best to see if she's reviewed again for now.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2022, 09:34:57 pm by Cheshuk »

Offline Cheshuk

I call bullshit on the AW profile.
Look at the AW feedback from all the punters.
The replies to FB are all from the same group of girls.
Which means its bullshit accounts leaving fake FB, all within a relatively short period of time.

Red flag on this profile or blacklist it.

OP, just to let you know, this is how fluffy cunts talk. You might as well add treat her well to the end of your review.

Nothing wrong with being a fluffy cunt pal, we all love brass.. but I do concede I need to at least list the services provided