Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: English Jessica - Heathrow  (Read 2914 times)

15 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6183693) (6 positive, 2 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by alibirmingham]

Offline motor123

Went to go see Jessica a little while ago near Heathrow.

She was staying in one of the big hotels around Heathrow, so it wasn't too hard to find

Also there was a nice bar in the lobby to have a drink before you go to the room.

She called me to come down to the room and she was dressed in some very sexy lingerie
She's quite literally as described and seen in her pics
She's tiny and has a lovely ass, more than enough to grab onto.

Moving on to the action:
We started with some owo and it was good, however not extremely deep and more sensual and slow. Even then it still did the job and felt great.
One thing is her pussy is extremely tight, so if you're bigger than average then you won't be able to go more than half way. This was one of the negatives.
However she will try and do whatever it takes to make you cum and Lord did she try.

Usually I cum about 2-3 times in an hour but this time I just managed it once. This wasnt for want of trying but without being able to go as deep as I would like, it turned out to be more difficult than expected.

I would recommend her strongly if you're not well-endowed, as you probs won't find much hotter especially if you prefer smaller girls with a phat phat ass.
If you are well endowed proceed at your own risk

External Link/Members Only

Banned reason: Repeatedly requesting PM’s
Banned by: 90125

Online Honestchap

This lady is a joke I would stay away

Asks for a deposit , doesn't answer her phone only text

I wouldn't risk a quid on her

Offline Bornslippy

Offline Leaveitout

interesting review - from her profile and pics, I have been tempted to visit but her profile on here has more negatives than positives and that's always a red flag that has put me off

can you describe the arse more, firm/soft? jiggle or rigid? ass to waist ratio/taper? which position is it best in? also a previous review mentions a bit white patch/mark on her left cheek, can you confirm?
« Last Edit: July 03, 2022, 08:39:32 pm by ZS »

Offline motor123

You paid a deposit?

When I went I defo didn't pay a deposit. Although it was a same day booking so maybe that was the reason?

Offline motor123

interesting review - from her profile and pics, I have been tempted to visit but her profile on here has more negatives than positives and that's always a red flag that has put me off

can you describe the arse more, firm/soft? jiggle or rigid? ass to waist ratio/taper? which position is it best in? also a previous review mentions a bit white patch/mark on her left cheek, can you confirm?

Her ass from what I remember was on the soft and jiggly side. I feel like it was natural so that's why.
Her ass to waist ratio isn't anything crazy but it was defo enough for me.

As for the mark on her ass I can't really remember tbh.