Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Isabela 36EE - Basingstoke  (Read 3226 times)

1 review(s) for Busty Isabela 36EE (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Lives1la

TOFTT :angry:

External Link/Members Only

£80 for 30 mins (or 10mins if you're lucky!)

In summary she delivers on the 36 EE - but that's all.

Location: Basingstoke centre - well known and used flats just opposite the station

Looks: Hmmm possibly looked like the photos pre covid, well a good 10 years pre-covid, enjoyed some pizza, kebab and chips since for sure - but nice eyes and huge 36 EE's! Maybe just the fact it was 9pm Saturday night - but she was a little worse for wear thanks to wine (2 glasses nailed whilst I was there!

Comms: Ok - responded to SMS within a couple of mins..........until you arrive at agreed time and then disappears for 10mins - eventually given door number - get to door and you can hear her on the phone....5 mins later answers door - not good as walls are paper thin and doors to other flats all around!

Experience: Yep one never to be repeated!!! Eventually once, through the door greeted by a big kiss - well tongue out thing (weird!), told me about 10 times she was "FROM COLOMBIA" then gibbered on in Spanish......into the room and her kit was off quick sharp, uncovering the huge tum but equally HUGE baps!, lots of touching, encouraging me to slip my fingers in her before I've even undressed, some more weird kisses.....then demands the money (no problem, normally pay up front, but she seemed keen to crack on!) - Cash stashed, bit more grinding, then led naked across the call to wash our hands together!! (Bit odd given there'd already been mutual groping/touching but hey ho!
Back to the room and then ramped up to 100mph - quick snog, pushed back on bed, oil poured over her tits and encouraged to rub in, oil on my cock and she gives it a vigorous tug - within seconds the condom is going on and some horrible painful toothy oral ......then she wants it hard doggie style - changes her mind wants it missionary, course all her swapping and changing - the hardness is being lost! So no problem - lets try and get it hard again - oh no we'll just yank the condom off and yell in Spanish something and "CONCENTRATE - cum on tits" .

Just wanted to get it done and get out to be honest - so duly obliged, no offer to clean up, so cleaned myself up, dressed and then had to wait till she performed a Shakira dance routine...then a "call my friend, tell her you had good time" - Errrm no love I won't lie and I've not had 30mins......of course then she doesn't understand English, but "Come again I love your eyes" - yeah not likely and 15mins after entering I was back in the lift and telling myself never TOFTT again!

Please save your money and avoid - unless drunken chubby big titted Spanish yelling ladies are your thing!

Offline Shaunross65

Was thinking about seeing this girl today, thank fuck I see this

Offline MrMatrix

Thanks for the review OP, youve just saved me £120 :drinks:

Offline CityTillIDie

She is now in York.
I was just about to jump in the car and visit her when I thought to do my due diligence.
Glad I did!  :drinks:

CTID