Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SinLondon - Domination - London Bridge  (Read 1493 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5632776) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
6 review(s) for London.Lady (3 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline tommyp1968

1st venture out since COVID began,

External Link/Members Only

Met with Miss Sin last week.

Venue:  apartment block approx 10 mins from London Bridge mainline station.

Communication: Excellent comms

Price: £120 for the hour

Lady: Mid 40’s, very good looking, super breasts, very dominant.

Meeting: Arrived at Miss Sin’s apartment and was led to her bedroom where she ordered me to strip and get on my knees. She sat on her bed, dressed in Black skirt,stockings, heels and a very low cut top. After a short foot worshipping session, Miss Sin slapped my face a few times as well as filling my mouth with her beautiful spit. The session progressed with a face sitting as well as breast smothering. She asked if I had ever tried electrics, I was apprehensive but thought why not. So while I was handcuffed behind my back she prodded my arms, legs body with this electric gadget, was a shock ok but quite horny. She then used it on my nipples and evergrowing cock, which she gave the occasional slap to as well as my face. After this sensation she pushed me on my knees over her bed. I heard the rubber glove being put on and after being lubed up she inserted first one finger then two. She pulled out and I could hear her walking around behind me opening drawers. She then pulled me up and thrust a 6” strapon down my throat and told me to lick and suck it. No gagging noise was allowed. She then bent me over a slowly slid “her cock” up my bum, getting faster and she fucked me far about two minutes. To finish, she had me wank over her stockinged legs as she again slapped me and spat on me. I came on her stockings and was told I was a naughty boy and to lick them clean.

Summary: All in all a very enjoyable experience, Miss Sin was harsh but fair and always asked if I was ok when we moved onto something new.

I will definitely return

Offline Colston36

1st venture out since COVID began,

External Link/Members Only

Met with Miss Sin last week.

Venue:  apartment block approx 10 mins from London Bridge mainline station.

Communication: Excellent comms

Price: £120 for the hour

Lady: Mid 40’s, very good looking, super breasts, very dominant.

Meeting: Arrived at Miss Sin’s apartment and was led to her bedroom where she ordered me to strip and get on my knees. She sat on her bed, dressed in Black skirt,stockings, heels and a very low cut top. After a short foot worshipping session, Miss Sin slapped my face a few times as well as filling my mouth with her beautiful spit. The session progressed with a face sitting as well as breast smothering. She asked if I had ever tried electrics, I was apprehensive but thought why not. So while I was handcuffed behind my back she prodded my arms, legs body with this electric gadget, was a shock ok but quite horny. She then used it on my nipples and evergrowing cock, which she gave the occasional slap to as well as my face. After this sensation she pushed me on my knees over her bed. I heard the rubber glove being put on and after being lubed up she inserted first one finger then two. She pulled out and I could hear her walking around behind me opening drawers. She then pulled me up and thrust a 6” strapon down my throat and told me to lick and suck it. No gagging noise was allowed. She then bent me over a slowly slid “her cock” up my bum, getting faster and she fucked me far about two minutes. To finish, she had me wank over her stockinged legs as she again slapped me and spat on me. I came on her stockings and was told I was a naughty boy and to lick them clean.

Summary: All in all a very enjoyable experience, Miss Sin was harsh but fair and always asked if I was ok when we moved onto something new.

I will definitely return

For extreme masochists only; judging by nearly all the other reviews she just flat out hates men. But she made you happy, so well done.

Offline tommyp1968

Yeah, maybe I was lucky, but even after we had finished and I was getting dressed she was very pleasant in conversation, my lucky day I suppose

Offline ulstersubbie

The prices are very reasonable for a London domme, good review.