Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Directors Lodge - Emma (Pinxton)  (Read 4059 times)

Offline Hereto69

External Link/Members Only

Date - This week
Duration - 30 minutes
Cost - £70 + £10 Door fee
Comms - Easy via phone
Venue - Great inside and power shower

Felt the need for an escape and I noticed that DL was opened and Emma on the roster. 

Phoned up and within 10 minutes I was at the lodge and knocking on the door.  I was led upstairs, accepted use of bathroom and then into room. Handed over £10 door fee.

After a minute or so, Emma entered and was dressed in immaculate stockings and 2/3 piece set. This showed off what great legs she has, nice full tits and long hair. Really friendly, immediately giving me a hug, kiss and bit of chat to find out what I like.  Love it when they take time to find out and actually listen, which Emma does.

Light massage and tease to ease me in, but then it was on to her taking control.  Made to worship her body, this is when the talk about how I was born to pleasure, please and do whatever she said, even above my wife started.

We went on to do pussy worship, ass worship, facesitting, games, ow, so fucking much filthy talking, being edged countless times, breath play, trampling and telling me that she might let me cum and may even let me fuck her if I keep going to see her and be a good boy toy.

A few times I thought I may pass out during breathplay but she is very skilled and knows just how to push and set your senses racing like crazy.

Emma really, really loves this kind of shit, easily transporting you to another world and bringing the roleplay to life.

This was one of thee best and most intense meets I've ever experienced.  Emma is so nice, yet so fucking dirty and depraved as well. Will be going back for sure.

Overall I was in the lodge 65 minutes, 55 of those in the room. I think I got lucky, in that they weren't quite as busy and Emma loves this kind of session.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2022, 07:51:24 am by Hereto69 »

Offline JamesPoppers

Emma is fucking fantastic.. one of the best experiences I’ve ever had, and I’ve been doing this for a long time,… check out my review from a little while ago..

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=174600.0

Incidentally, having popped into Directors to see others when Emma has also been on duty, I’ve lost count of the number of times I’ve thought that I MUST book her again….

This review is the final prompt to do so, particularly as she was looking fabulous the last time I saw her…

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

Felt for a while that this is a lady I should visit!

Are the pics accurate

What's an hour in total at DL?

Offline HailWood

Are the pics accurate

What's an hour in total at DL?
Last time I went it was £20 ‘house fee’ plus £150 in the room for the hour.

Offline Hereto69

Are the pics accurate

You won't regret visiting, either emma or the lodge!

Yes, the pictures are accurate. As with most pics, it may be slightly touched up, but you would not be disappointed in how Emma looks.

Online wantkinkyfun

I saw Emma quite recently but was surprised once in the room to find she doesn't do owo, which means I won't rush back.   

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

I saw Emma quite recently but was surprised once in the room to find she doesn't do owo, which means I won't rush back.

Shame, I'll leave that itch alone then

Offline shylad57

the "breath play" is a little too extreme for me ..... :scare:

Offline Hereto69

Couldn't stay away - Been back this week and Emma was fucking incredible once more!

Offline Hereto69

I would have been AGAIN today, but unfortunately Emma had tested positive for Covid. I'll be back when she is well.

It is great to see Lisa and the girls working responsibly.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2022, 10:23:08 pm by Hereto69 »

Offline Sdeogy118

This place seems to have a decent line up, keep getting tempted but something always stops me, but I dont know what 😕

Offline Hereto69

I'd never ask someone to ignore their gut. All I can say is that they have a great set up and I highly recommend without hesitation.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2022, 09:57:51 pm by Hereto69 »