Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: cock too big for full sex!  (Read 10835 times)

rogerc23

I havent personally researched the subject but its quite a generally held view, try googling it,im sure you will find some interesting reading material

Offline punk

I havent personally researched the subject but its quite a generally held view, try googling it,im sure you will find some interesting reading material

not interested, but you have made a statement that it is a generally held view, but  dont have any reliable evidence to back it up.

Thats why i said its a myth.

rogerc23

jeez you could start an argument in an empty room couldnt you?

pokenn

jeez you could start an argument in an empty room couldnt you?

I think you are learning that punk likes to have the last word.  :lol:

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
It's a generally held myth. The guy with the biggest recorded cock is white, Jonah Falcon. Ron Jeremy and John Holmes could give the likes of Wesley Pipes and Lex Steele a run for their money.

Prossies don't see black and Asian men because they are racist. The belief all black men have monster cocks is also racist and inaccurate.

JV547845

Prossies don't see black and Asian men because they are racist. The belief all black men have monster cocks is also racist and inaccurate.

In the USA some black prossies won't even see black men. 

thewonderingdick

i have a few that wont do anal because of the size, once a girl in a parlour swapped with another girl because she said i would be too big that as only happened once!
i would say the majority of black men have big cocks! but some white men also have big cocks  its not just the size the thickness of the skin when its hard is the problem for some girls with blackmen! but also some women just do not like black men
and would not sleep with one! call it racist but that's the way of the world
« Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 03:23:25 pm by thewonderingdick »