Author Topic: Reya stunning busty - Busty Thai - Canary Wharf  (Read 4481 times)


11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6749182) (11 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Stevehgl3

External Link/Members Only

After failing to secure a punt on Friday and Saturday and after having a shit week at work, I arrived to Sunday morning with the need to fuck the shit out of someone without risks, I wanted big tits so opted for Reya after seeing a couple of good reviews here.

Comms smooth, however she told me is handled by someone else. I opted for 1hr £120 including OWO plus £30 rimming.

Girl: very friendly Thai late 20’s girl, big tits and keeps a relaxed attitude. Big boobs, proper handful, they were fun however not amazing I’d say. Smooth skin, not super curvy, found her quite shorter than expected. She’s still cute.

Punt: after sorting bank transfer, we both stripped and I sat on the edge of the bed to suck those great boobs, which felt great and she was responsive. She asked me to laid back and started a good OWO, loads of spitting and good technique, no DT. She then move to my balls and started rimming me, I got my legs up to giver her access and stayed there for a good 15 min getting a pretty good rim and BJ, she was pretty good at it and almost made me cum which is impressive as I normally take long. Dom on and then we spend a fair time fucking all over the room in various positions, I just felt like I was full of stamina and she was taking it all. She was very inviting, responsive and made good eye contact throughout. I didn’t kiss her or had DATY, as I wasn’t in the mood, I think I don’t get that excited to do it on conveyor belt girls that are managed by Sergei, I just wanted to fuck. Her asshole wasn’t very inviting either as it was popping out a bit, normally I’d rimming like there’s no tomorrow but this time I passed. She asked me to go in front of the mirror and lifted one leg and it was a great view of her tits bouncing while I pounded her hard. I asked if I can pull her pony tail and she said yes, and then I started fucking her really hard while pulling her hair quite hard too, yeeeeeha, she didn’t complain a single bit, if anything I think she was enjoying. Back to bed for more rimming and bj, I was really enjoying it and she was really going for it. Back to doggie and told her I wanted to cum on her tits, and I literally exploded making an absolute mess, floor, hair, tits, bed, etc. We both laughed and she went for a shower. I shower after her and had a brief chat before leaving.

Pretty good 45 min of pure fucking without her complaining and made me feel comfortable with her bubbly and friendly personality. Great rimming and BJ. I don’t think I would come back but just because I would like to try something different. However I’d recommend, good VFM.


« Last Edit: July 01, 2022, 07:50:23 pm by Stevehgl3 »

Offline Geko12

Thank you for your recent run of reviews, very helpful!  :hi:

do you punt weekly?

Offline Stevehgl3

Thank you for your recent run of reviews, very helpful!  :hi:

do you punt weekly?

Monthly or every 3 weeks on average I’d say… weekly is not sustainable for my bank account 😅