Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Delusional girls on prices  (Read 1426 times)

Drillakilla

So I'm heading off to London next week and looking to meet up with a girl for a punt. To be fair the standard is very good but the surprising thing is the prices, which are very reasonable. I then look at the prices for the ugly skanks up here in scotland and they have they cheek to out price hotter sexier London girls, what the fuck is up with that!!

Offline carra100

So I'm heading off to London next week and looking to meet up with a girl for a punt. To be fair the standard is very good but the surprising thing is the prices, which are very reasonable. I then look at the prices for the ugly skanks up here in scotland and they have they cheek to out price hotter sexier London girls, what the fuck is up with that!!

Simple economics I'm guessing. Supply and demand.

London = Massive amount of girls of all shapes, sizes, ages, colours and reputations
Scotland = Not so much choice

If you like the more mature bird then i can highly recommend Katarina in Glasgow, gave me a great time, lovely mixture of GFE and PSE

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Offline Queynte

Can you do a review for her please?

RandyF

Can you do a review for her please?

External Link/Members Only

Her pictures say way more than words ever could.... :vomit: :vomit:

Drillakilla

Not the best recommendation, I have to say!!

Offline seeker

I wouldn't shaggy that for free...short and fat with a leeza haircut... :thumbsdown:
No wonder horrible fat skanks are laughing all the way to the chip shop.