Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SGKAte - Burnley  (Read 4559 times)

45 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6234080) (45 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
41 review(s) for SGK!!! (41 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Alf G

After some persistence  I finally  got to see Kate.  :dance:
£80.00 half hour.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
About 10 minutes away from Proudsvielle, but very remote discreet location.

Text on arrival, that I was in the correct location, got a reply saying yes, that she is getting ready.
Soon entered her luxury house, that she was hidden behind the door, in long socks, and a skimpy dress.  :hi:
Was asked to take my shoes off, then headed upstairs to her nicely furnished bedroom.
A quick use of the bathroom, with top quality toiletries.  :coolgirl:

In to the bedroom, then hands her the cash.
A bit of chat, then in to action, with some serious DFK.  :kissgirl:
Gets the dress off, with no underwear on, but had noticed that whilst my hand was in between her legs.  :D
Out come these massive natural tits.  :wackogirl:
If I wasn't fully erected the sight of those did.
She then pulls my trousers down, after some nice cock fondling.
Then drops to her knees, to give me probably one of the best blow jobs I've had in a long time.  :P
Plenty of eye contact whilst she is sucking my cock.

On to the bed with more DFK.
She gives me more owo.
I return the favour, that made her cum.
Then on with the condom, with Kate on top.  :dancegirl:
She bounces up and down, that she is enjoying it, gets closer with kissing my neck, ears, and lips.
She asked if I wanted to change positions.
I went on top.
Those big tits bouncing about whilst I am poking her had me shooting my load up her.  :yahoo:
More kissing before we get away from each other.
A wipe with tissues, not baby wipes.  :thumbsup:

A bit of chat, that carried on whilst we was both getting changed, she got changed in to civvi clothes, whilst I left.
I put my shoes on downstairs then get a nice kiss before leaving.
Was there for about 40/45 minutes.
Didn't look that much.
Kate had pure drained it out of me to want to be bothered about time.  :wacko:
A very satisfied punter, that I would want to see her again.

Only downside was she doesn't cuddle too much, but when she worships cock, plus kisses the way she does, that makes up for it. 

Offline SeekingSteve

Had totally forgot about her, really need to make the effort and have a visit.
Some going for an SP to get 40 reviews on here and not a single one not spot on.

Cheers for the review  :thumbsup:

Offline Alf G

Had totally forgot about her, really need to make the effort and have a visit.
Some going for an SP to get 40 reviews on here and not a single one not spot on.

Cheers for the review  :thumbsup:
You're welcome  :drinks:
The amount of positive reviews, is probably the main reason why I  booked her.  :hi:

Offline Richthescouser

Massive tits? I’ve seen her quite a few times a good few years ago and wouldn’t have described them as massive - have they grown?

Offline Alf G

Massive tits? I’ve seen her quite a few times a good few years ago and wouldn’t have described them as massive - have they grown?
Bit of a difficult question to answer, considering I haven't seen her before. :unknown:
Think someone who is a size D/E that's only just over 5 foot will make her bust look bigger, than someone who's say 5 foot 6/7.

Offline The donald

Still can’t get to see SGKate
Shame as her reviews are amazing
She doesn’t reply to my messages

Offline Richthescouser

Bit of a difficult question to answer, considering I haven't seen her before. :unknown:
Think someone who is a size D/E that's only just over 5 foot will make her bust look bigger, than someone who's say 5 foot 6/7.

Weird, I don’t remember her being that short or well endowed. Might have to pay a repeat visit :-)

Offline Alf G

Might have to pay a repeat visit :-)
Yep a good idea, because I will intend to see her again.  :hi:
Just as long as she's not hard to to get hold of next time.  :unknown:
If you review her, it might help jog the memory a bit more.  :D
It's one punt I won't forget in a hurry. :wackogirl:

Offline Richthescouser

Yep a good idea, because I will intend to see her again.  :hi:
Just as long as she's not hard to to get hold of next time.  :unknown:
If you review her, it might help jog the memory a bit more.  :D
It's one punt I won't forget in a hurry. :wackogirl:

I was messaging her the other week about life in general, need to make sure our availability matches up :-)

Offline cyanblue

Looks like Kate has a great body on the AW photos but people are saying she has put on a bit of weight ?

What dress size do we think she is ?

Offline lewisjones23

Looks like Kate has a great body on the AW photos but people are saying she has put on a bit of weight ?

I think the weight gain is from when she first started out

by the looks of it she has a great body so was perhaps skinny etc previously

Offline cyanblue

Thanks Lewis . And whats the magic phrase to get Kate to respond ?

Offline lewisjones23

Thanks Lewis . And whats the magic phrase to get Kate to respond ?

no idea mate, i’ve never seen her

Offline lunn_te_tatte

Can confirm. Have sent her numerous messages to her on AW, without any response so far  :dash:
Banned reason: Wtf your copying reviews to pass as your own ? Wow!!
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Blue1878

Sent my first message via AW yesterday, looks like I could be waiting a while for any reply. Looks a decent WG let’s hope I get lucky

Offline cyanblue

Yes I sent a message as well . No response . From the reviews sounds worth keeping trying so going to persevere . Hopefully not  :dash:

Offline george r

when i saw her a few yrs ago, via AW i got a message back to ring her and must have passed her test coz she gave me her postcode  :thumbsup:  but think she can pick and choose who she sees now  :(  but i did have good feedback on AW then .

Offline Captain caveman 69

when i saw her a few yrs ago, via AW i got a message back to ring her and must have passed her test coz she gave me her postcode  :thumbsup:  but think she can pick and choose who she sees now  :(  but i did have good feedback on AW then .
yes she defo checks your aw feedback

Offline Alf G

I need to get more midweek time to myself.
Would go back to punt her.
She is top draw, despite not wearing them. :sarcastic:

Offline opal

No more than a 10