Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: PAULA ANAL LOVER - Dominican - Seven Sisters - B&S  (Read 844 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6740194) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline LLPunting

External Link/Members Only

This was what I was hoping for (several photos on profile of this girl)
Hidden Image/Members Only

Comms, patchy by text, had to call several times unanswered before getting through to EE maid, whose English was good.
Directed me to postcode a short walk from Seven Sisters station.
Had to call again several times on arrival for specific address.
Actual location is the flat above the corner shop at the start of the street on the main road.  Don't waste time walking down side street.

Let in by 20-something Latina in black, lacy underwear that wasn't covering much of her at all.  Watched her silvered, dry-skinned, shapeless ass ascend the grubby stairs ahead of me.  She and another young Latina, also not the one in the photo I was hoping for were stood in the narrow corridor at open doors waiting for me to choose.  Both youngsters were friendly enough with patchy English were size 12+, 5'4 ish, unshapely figures with saggy, natural Bs at most.

Showed them the photo of the "Paula" I wanted and they sheepishly, smirkingly indicated the first girl was "Paula".

I shook my head and exited.

This may've been one of the girls on offer, smaller boobs, untoned body, heavier legs.
Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 30, 2022, 01:36:11 pm by LLPunting »

Offline LLPunting

Googling numbers used by maid on this booking popped the following ads:

External Link/Members Only  May actually be the other girl who was definitely not the Paula I was after.  Photos are representative.

External Link/Members Only  Neither girl - Other number used 07784366218

Offline pumps

Gutting, don't think they have much decent stock imported. Nearly all the photos  on most sites are obvious fakes.