Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Bianca sexy - Cheetham Hill  (Read 2408 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5436649) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by frankc]

Offline frankc

External Link/Members Only

Bianca Sexy - Cheetham Hill

£60 - 30 mins

Had a spare hour earlier this week and fancied a quick fumble, I've had Bianca on my radar for a while and loved the way she looks in her profile pictures and after reading a positive review on here, I decided to have a pop.

She's working out of a shitty set of apartments about a mile up from Heaton Park,  I've shagged here a few times over the years, not the best of area's but safe enough during the day. After parking up outside, she talked me in and was waiting at the door in leggings and a tight white t shirt.

First thing, she was fit as fuck, definitely the girl in the vivastreet Ad, small, pretty and very petite. She's Romanian but her English was good and she had a flirty sense of humour, not something I was expecting from a Romy but it set a decent tone for the rest of the punt....I asked if she French Kissed and she said " Of course" she removed her leggings, t shirt and knickers and jumped on the bed.

Had a decent 20 minute fumble, which started with a covered blow job, sex in mish,cowgirl, Reverse cowgirl, doggy before she jumped back on top where she rode me to a finish. A quick clean up with the wet wipes and I was off happy as Larry.

Well, a really enjoyable punt that, lovely clean girl, really petite and tight as fuck, she was willing to put a bit of effort in and kissed throughout...All in All a decent little punt

Offline frankc

Offline manfox

Do you know if she offers owo or was it something you weren't after?

Offline frankc

Do you know if she offers owo or was it something you weren't after?

Im not fussed about OWO mate so never asked, she just stuck the johnny in her mouth and off she went.

Offline Kool Keef

Like the look of this one & fancied a punt with her today after reading this review but got no response when i contacted her so my dough went elsewhere.

Offline frankc

Like the look of this one & fancied a punt with her today after reading this review but got no response when i contacted her so my dough went elsewhere.

Surprised at that mate, she told me she was quiet...thats prossies for you

Offline Kool Keef

Surprised at that mate, she told me she was quiet...thats prossies for you

Yup, all part of the game, might try again if she sticks about, she looks right up my street.