Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Phoebe - GFE Massage - Bury  (Read 1245 times)

Offline d2121

Phoebe gfe Bury

30 minutes for £60 including owo.

This is the first time I’ve been to gfe. I didn’t book in advance I’d looked on there website and saw who was working that day and did like the look of phoebe, I’ve been wanting to see someone with big enhanced tits for a while.
The other girls working that day looked good as well so I thought I’d just go in and see who was available and luckily phoebe was free. 

So I paid £20 to the receptionist and phoebe led me to a pretty decent room it was clean it had a large shower which I didn’t use as I’d recently had one and a fan which I was glad to see as it was a warm day. I paid £40 to phoebe for half an hour gfe including owo.
Phoebe looked fantastic pretty face long blonde hair big fake tits and sexy lingerie.

We started off with some nice dfk with lots of tongue. She then took her bra off revealing her big firm tits having never seen anyone with fake ones before I was very impressed. I couldn’t resist sucking her nipples which she said were sensitive but she said she loved having them sucked and played with.

I got undressed and led on the bed followed by more dfk and nipple sucking and boob fondling . She then asked if I was ok with reverse oral which my answer was I most certainly am. I got down between her legs, her pussy was impeccably clean and freshly shaven. She tasted amazing I was licking away for ages I couldn’t seem to stop she had the nicest pussy I’ve seen yet. She also seemed to be enjoying it.

Phoebe the suggested 69 so I could carry on licking and she could return the favour. She climbed on top pushing her pussy into my face while sucking my cock nice and deep, it felt amazing.

After a few minutes of that she said she wanted to ride me and who was I to argue.
She popped the condom on and lowered herself on to my cock and she really went for it riding me hard. I had planed to ask her if it was alright if I came on her gorgeous tits but before I could get the words out I couldn’t hold on anymore and filled the bag, oh well next time maybe.

Phoebe is a very friendly lass.
At no point did I feel rushed in fact I seemed to be there quite a bit over 30 minutes. I’ll definitely go back to gfe when I’m in the area.

Highly recommend.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Princealbert1985

Thank you for this! Onto the list she goes