Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Wild Jesica - Wolverhampton  (Read 3973 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5307618) (2 positive, 2 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline slsfcs16

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Took place around February time. £70 paid for 30 minute incall at apartment near the train station.

Arrived and let her know I had made it, she wasn't quite ready so waited around 5 mins before she phoned to let me know which block and apartment. Buzzed and was let in.

She had a decent body tbf, slight belly but wasn't off-putting for me and she was fairly attractive facially. Handed over the money and got undressed whilst she went into another room. She came back and started with a bit of LK before OW. After a few mins I wanted her to sit on my face but she says she doesn't do this so just got her to lie down and started oral on her. She tasted fresh and it sounded like she was enjoying it and she was moaning and grinding her pussy over my tongue. I was ready for sex so bent her over in doggy and came in the bag.

All in all a positive and I would see again but only as a last resort really.

Offline James317d

Hi,
First time posting on here but feel like it's needed.
I don't see many girls tbh but feel like this one needed a review as it was real bad and feel like she is taking your money with no effort whatsoever.

Meeting happened in November. Comms are pretty decent, struggled a bit with explaining the apartment but found in the end.

Pictures are wayyyyyy better than what she actually looks, unless the day I saw her she just couldn't be bothered to get herself looking nice.

Originally booked for 30 mins but just asked for 15 when I got there and glad I did.
Basically it just consisted of her rubbing her arse on me for 2 mins then gave my handjob and finish on her tits.
I could barely touch her, she was moaning she was hurting and I was barely touching her.
Complete waste of money and would avoid at all costs.
Maybe if your the first of the day it may be better but would still avoid!

Offline pbrown355

James, you need to post this as a review not a comment on someone else's. Your comment will disappear over time, a review will be there to be counted.

Offline pbrown355

James, separate point, after 4 years of no contribution what on earth made your first post this one? Whether you follow my other advice or not you are going to have a credibility gap in comparison to her other postive review.

Offline Punterperson1971

James, separate point, after 4 years of no contribution what on earth made your first post this one? Whether you follow my other advice or not you are going to have a credibility gap in comparison to her other postive review.
Well said on both points PB