Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Olivia James X - Incall- Lymm  (Read 2312 times)

11 review(s) for Olivia James X (11 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline davepar80

External Link/Members Only

Met Olivia around 3 weeks ago,at the Lymm service station.arranged the meeting over text a few hours before.all text answered promptly and arrange a meet to take place around 3 hours later.

£70 for 30mins
Arrived in the service station and sent off a quick text.quick response and in I went.didn't know what to expect,but the hotel was manned and there were a few people about,including a worker carrying out repair work in a cupboard a few doors down from her. Not the best of situations to be in,as no doubt they knew what I was there for,but thought 'sod it,Im here now' and in I went

First impression were good.plenty of reviews on her about her body,which is in excellent condition!fantastic tits which were all natural and a real handful.slim,size 10 frame with a great arse.she is tall though,taller than I had expected but this wasn't a problem.

Started with kissing.DFK was very much on the menu so went ahead with it.played with her tits and sucked those nipples for a few minutes,before she went down for OWO whilst I was still standing by the edge of the bed.she really did excell at this,really enjoyable and came close to blowing a few times so had to break it up a few times.

Rolled on the jonnie and into cowgirl.she is very vocal and clearly wanted me to know that she wanted/ was enjoying herself,which was fine with me.no doubt the repair guy could hear all of what was going on,but fuck it! Cowgirl for the next 10minutes whilst sucking and playing with those great tits of hers.

Onto doggy,where unfortunately I got too excited with that arse,which was a good handful..blew my load as we went at it.she really did look good in doggy,despite how tall she is as this has made things awkward in the past.not this time,thoroughly enjoyed what I had in my possession,even though it didn't last as long.

Was offered a massage to close up time but refused.she was really nice and easy to talk to.the hotel incall isn't something I'd likely consider again though,just my preference.much prefer apartment visits...

Overall a good shift with a good looking girl,with a great body,tits and arse...whats not to like!

Online Bustydusty

Looks and sounds good
I haven’t noticed her before but might have a dabble

Offline Boates

She's been on my HL for some time now but the hotel meet is off putting so if I did want a meet her I'd have to travel to Warrington.

Online Bustydusty

She's been on my HL for some time now but the hotel meet is off putting so if I did want a meet her I'd have to travel to Warrington.
I wouldn’t worry about going there I’ve been a few times and no problems at all