Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Cute_annmarie - Liverpool  (Read 1367 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6450377) (10 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline davepar80

External Link/Members Only

Liverpool incall...approx 2 months ago.

Fee: £80 for 30minutes

Meeting was a few weeks ago,but has stayed in memory since.number of reasons why!

Met Ann in a city centre appt.easy to get into the apartment even with people passing by going about their business...all good.sent code over fairly quickly and up I went!

First impression was that she is cute...very cute actually and very much up my street.Her body was in good order.slim,petite but with enhanced tits.great arse on her,probably her best feature.flat stomach...everthing was just as I like it.

Action was non stop.starting with FK with some DFK.Her OWO was good..didn't manage to take the whole lot down her throat but gave it a good go nonetheless!this went on for 6-7 minutes before she took a condom out and slid it on. Some RO as she slid it on and some light rimming on her.indulged myself with doggie,missionary and her on top for the next 20minutes.she really does give it her all,especially when she was on top,no doubt making sure she enjoyed herself as much as I was.blew in the bag whilst in doggie,so missed out on a CIM finish,all my fault.

Quick clean up and a chat about her before I head out into the warm weather outside.

All in all,an excellent service with a cute,petite young woman who gave it her all...can't really ask for anymore thank that..on to the next review.