Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cassie - Classic Touch - Sheffield  (Read 1029 times)

Offline rocket88

External Link/Members Only

I was in the Sheffield area on a work assignment and fancied a punt before heading back over the Pennines. Remembering that I had visited Classic Touch before being a member of UKP I thought I would give it another go.

Comms: No problems. Rang up to be told who working that day. Arranged to see Cassie.

I found free parking nearby and walked up to the parlour. Discreet entrance and let in promptly by Cassie herself. The website description is not wholly inaccurate,but I think Cassie is nearer 60 than 50 and more a 16 than 14. Friendly lass.

Once in the room it was straight into the action once I got my kit off. First there was some mutual groping and fk. This gave me a boner and I asked Cassie to give me some OWO. This was performed well,along with some enjoyable tonguing of the balls. To help ensure I stayed the course I suggested a move to RO. No nasty niffs,some appreciative noises but no fake moaning.
Then the main course. Condom on and we started in mish with her legs over my shoulders. To ensure I didn't blow too early as shifted into doggy with Cassie leaning over the bed whilst I banged away. I was starting to get knackered,so condom off we had a short sesh of 69. Finale was me sitting astride Cassie wanking myself off over her tits.

Verdict: Cassie will not be every punters cup of tea. She is certainly mature and no great looker. I would however prefer a SP like Cassie to some of the EE ice maidens I have met in the parlours. A VFM and enjoyable punt.

Half hour - £50