Author Topic: Natalia - Durham Courtesans - Durham  (Read 4788 times)


8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6243390) (5 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline LadASH

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Nuru Massage - £150 for 45min (includes the additional £20 for the Nuru)

I’ve always wanted to try a Nuru massage and I would definitely do it again.

Communications
I found Natalia’s number on AW easily enough and as it was a same day booking I sent an SMS. After a few messages back and forth, all pleasant and polite, we agreed times and cost. I then received the address and info to text when I arrived.

Location
Nice and easy enough to find apartment in Carrville with plenty of parking. I was texted the flat number and buzzed myself in no problem. From other reviews I’ve seen I was aware that other girls could be using the apartment but we were the only people there on this occasion.

First Impressions
Natalia was even prettier than I’d hoped and gives off a “studenty” vibe.  I’d say she’s early 20s but I’m not great with ages these days. Her boobs are enhanced but a lovely fit for her frame and she has a lovely solid round butt. She was wearing some revealing underwear and a dressing gown on arrival and I was already looking forward to them being removed.

Main Event
Money was exchanged and we both stripped off. I lay on the bed facing down, as directed, and Natalia covered my back and her front in Nuru gel. She then slowly, and slipperily, massaged my body with hers. It was amazing, her boobs massaging my back felt fantastic, she used her boobs, hands, elbows and bottom to massage me from shoulders to feet.

She then asked me to turn over and at this point I started rubbing my hands over her whilst she used her body to massage my front. Watching her boobs slide all over my body was amazing and I’m so glad I went for the Nuru massage. After a bit of time she put on a condom and straddled me. She was lovely and wet so must enjoy doing the massages. She started slowly moving up and down whilst I played with her boobs, I then sat up to bury myself in them and finally moved into doggy where I couldn’t hold back any longer - she smiled at this point and said I must have enjoyed myself - she was damn right.

I had a shower to remove the odourless gel and then chatted for a bit as I gathered up my clothes and got ready. I didn’t feel like I was being hurried at any point but I knew she’d squeezed me in so didn’t want to take too long.

Conclusion
Natalia is quite quiet but I was ok with that. All in all it was a great session and definitely one off the bucket list. I would go back and visit Natalia again as she is really friendly, very pretty and I had a great time  :thumbsup:

Offline Fragilehand

Great review but another one to add to the "too expensive" list pleased you enjoyed your time

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,178
  • Likes: 795
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Great review but another one to add to the "too expensive" list pleased you enjoyed your time
Cheers for the review.

Can I ask if you showered together first and if the massage was on a plastic sheet or 'air bed'? The reason I ask is they advertise a 'nuru' massage using oil and that is not a nuru massage. 

To get the full effects of the nuru gel you both need to be wet, it sounds like you've had a B2B massage with oil.

Offline LadASH

No we didn’t have a shower first and it was on a normal bed which had a smooth soft cover on the bed.

I’ve just had a look at the Durham Courtesan website and as you say the 45 minute taster states it uses odourless almond oil so it may have been that. I should have checked - I’ll add Nuru massage back onto the bucket list!

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,178
  • Likes: 795
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
No we didn’t have a shower first and it was on a normal bed which had a smooth soft cover on the bed.

I’ve just had a look at the Durham Courtesan website and as you say the 45 minute taster states it uses odourless almond oil so it may have been that. I should have checked - I’ll add Nuru massage back onto the bucket list!
It's something you really need to try mate, it's nothing like a B2B with oil, far more slippery. The one I used to have one with made up the gel, which is more like slime, then put it in a thermos flask to keep it warm.

This ↓ is what Nuru gel is like so you know for next time.

External Link/Members Only

Just to add Nuru gel is condom friendly oil isn't.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2022, 09:59:40 am by daviemac »

Offline LadASH

That’s great Daviemac - thanks for the info, it’s much appreciated