Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Laylaloulou Notts  (Read 1774 times)

31 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6506907) (22 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline gumgum

External Link/Members Only

I had to see what it was all about and can really not add much to what has already been said about her.
This meet took a lot of time for it to happen , and pleased with the outcome..
      Eventually got a time to meet and arrived at her place...Tall and slim young girl, longish hair.
Didnt have to ask twice before she got my tool out and started to play with it....
At this point i was in doubt that she did really do deep sucking as she said its a little wide,
However this is where it got better for me.....she had a few attempts at taking it all, then stopped and told me how she would like it.
Down again , and this time when she squeezed my thigh I just had to push her head down to assist the last bit.
Holly fuck, it was in the back of her throat and then felt it go past deep down...
From that point it was the best ive ever felt and the deepest ive ever been... Im sure she has no limit at all..
she kept it all the way in when i came,  and never pulled out until i was empty,,,  big smile and worth the money,,
50 for a B and G    , top girl

Offline zid

Great review. Her AW account is showing as no longer active?

Offline gumgum

My visit was  a week  ago.
She never said anything about leaving or having a break.. Hope she is still about as I would return  for another
15 min with her...  She even gave my cock a good rub after i had finnished in her throat  .
She just loves cock .

Offline Mackapaka

Looks like account is back up !...with new content

Offline gumgum

Im going to have to pay another visit to see her,,
May even ask to make my own video ,,lol