Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reya - Cheshire Elite - Crewe  (Read 1944 times)

Offline Die_Yuppie_Scum

External Link/Members Only

Reya is a tidy Scouse MILF. I'd put her around early 40's. Most impressive for me were her tits with huge nipples.

Asked what services i'd like. Told me the GFE was £20 which included Kissing, OWO & RO so went with that.

She lay next to me & we started DFK. She then unleashed her boobs & stuck them in my face so i could have a good grope & suck. She moved her way down & started OWO. She had a very gentle technique. I prefer it more vigorous with gagging & ball sucking. I was more interested in fucking her though so no big deal. She faced the mirror & started playing with herself with a big black wand. I went behind & started fucking her doggy. Was close to shooting so asked her to lie down so i could tit fuck her. Did this for a while then she wanked me over her tits.

Gave her the extra's money & she gave me £10 back as we hadn't done that much kissing.

I paid £50 + £10 OWO

Offline stiffchopper

The GFE extra which should include OWO, RO and DFK is always at £10 at Cheshire Elite but I guess it’s the SPs discretion but I do find it strange that she’s decided to initially charge you £20. Either way, she’s a great little fuck!

Offline scouting

She gave you £10 back - wow, pleasant surprise

Offline darby29

How are they discretion wise?  Do they make sure punters are kept completely separate, as at Alicias, or do they have a communal waiting room as I have heard Brooklyns do?

Offline Kool Keef

How are they discretion wise?  Do they make sure punters are kept completely separate, as at Alicias, or do they have a communal waiting room as I have heard Brooklyns do?

Small communal waiting room

Offline Boates

I was so close to seeing her a couple of weeks ago but it was a very sunny day, 2 barbers were sitting outside the shop next-door so I bottled it.... went for a HE massage instead.  :rolleyes:

Offline Kool Keef

I was so close to seeing her a couple of weeks ago but it was a very sunny day, 2 barbers were sitting outside the shop next-door so I bottled it.... went for a HE massage instead.  :rolleyes:

There's a back entrance, more discreet.
Bet those barbers have a laugh watching the punters coming & going all day.

Offline george r

Face mask very handy and lots wearing them still  :thumbsup:

Offline blueboy85

I've been when the barber's have been sitting outside, don't give a shit they don't know me!