Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: sweet.Emmy69 - Swindon - TOFTT  (Read 2556 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6190469) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline ChuckieEgg2

sweet.Emmy69
External Link/Members Only

Emmy was actually my #2, but the girl I had arranged to meet at 10:30 am on Saturday am hadn't replied to me that morning and I assumed she was still asleep.  But, as the sacks were full and needed emptying I messaged a few and Emmy replied promptly.

Location is just up the road from the usual "Paramount" that opposite the Magistrates court, been there a few times in the past.
She didn't have me hanging around after buzzing the flat as it has started raining heavily 2 mins before arriving!

Girl:  I'm not convinced the person in the photos is her as she has a much nicer face than the photos - the body is more or less the same with the standard Rom bolt-ons.  She's about 5' 4" tall.

Handed over the cash - £100 (£80 for 30 mins + £20 FK - all specified on her AW page so no surprises) - and she disappeared off to stash it.  She came back quickly which was good.

Services:
I'm a man of simple needs, I like to kiss and touch the female form :)
She let me lead and followed exactly as I wanted.  All action in doggy and she made a few noises in places, but non of the exaggerated groans that some like to do.

I even asked if I could extend the meeting to 1h, but she apologised and told me that she had someone in after - but I could come back tomorrow - lol.  Who knows I might..
That's probably only the second time I have asked to extend the time, but I was enjoying it and she's pleasant to talk to.

Over all, I'd give her a 9/10 and she's definitely in my favorites list.

Offline MrMatrix

Thanks for the review OP, already on my HL. 1 positive , 1 neutral. A 3rd enquiry shows theres a load of extras as well. OWO 20,  FK 20. Need to make sure if you are going to book. I just may.  :drinks:

Offline Lewis

On her AW feedback, one claiming not to be the person in the photos.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline JimmySW

Her first line reads: "New girl in Soton" but the location is listed as Crawley! Can't keep up with her location she moves so fast!

Offline MrMatrix

Thanks for the review OP, already on my HL. 1 positive , 1 neutral. A 3rd enquiry shows theres a load of extras as well. OWO 20,  FK 20. Need to make sure if you are going to book. I just may.  :drinks:
Wish I'd taken my own advice. Review to follow :dash: :dash:

Online Cheltclient

Wish I'd taken my own advice. Review to follow :dash: :dash:

Uh oh. Sounds ominous!

Offline JimmySW