Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kimmy92  (Read 1514 times)

Offline glsgwmle69

Anyone had doubt with Kimmy 92 from AW had booked her a few weeks ago following some texts and calls arranged meeting but I had to call of at the last minute ...something I hate doing ...have booked again but seems she might not be all she says ...just wondering if I should move on and try one of my regular punts again

ChrisSmiler

Hmmmm....I've got a booking with her in the near future but she seems to have disappeared. Was going to give her the benefit of the doubt but losing faith. Any idea where she's gone?

Offline glsgwmle69

know idea and I was looking  forward to meeting her as well ...finally had direct contact with her and had arranged something

ChrisSmiler

It will be interesting to hear how it goes with her as I'm still tempted but also the alarm bells are starting to sound.

Offline elihd

I met her a year ago, very vanilla sex which i do not like. I emailed her in advance about owo + fk & cim. She said yes to all 3. Owo was shite, FK was more of a few pecks on the lip and cim was declined. I didnt put up a review as i was a newbie at the time on this site and you know what this website is like you put up a negative feeedback about a girl with loads of +ve feedbacks then you get shot down from the old timers! and as a newbie i didnt want to start on the wrong end. I would not go back however your money your choice.  :drinks:   
« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 01:00:37 am by elihd »