Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Molly Swedish - Manchester  (Read 1591 times)

66 review(s) for MollySwedish (57 positive, 9 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline cyanblue

External Link/Members Only     £60 for 30 mins

Texted Molly first due to poor phone signal strength . Texted back that she was available but had to speak to her on the phone before the booking was accepted . Phoned up all sorted , nice and easy .

Parked up , found apartment block and rung Molly up for more instruction . Went up to her flat , magic door, in we go. Molly as per her photos on AW  , not a huge chatty catty but nice enough . Settled the paper work then off to the bathroom to wash my hands . Back in the room and started the session with a bit of light kissing . Nice enough but not DFK and stayed the same for the rest of the session . Next onto sucking my cock , deep-throat on the menu but focused on the head. No where near deep throat and following a request to go a bit deeper, didn't . 69 next , lovely pussy , love long lips .

Condom on and started cow girl with the least movement I have ever had in this position . Then fucking from behind but staying just enough ahead of me so I couldn't go properly deep enough . Finished off with cim  , me stood , Molly on her knees . She has a small mouth so looked sexy  .

Light chat, got ready, then left .

Lots of positive reviews on here but don't quite get it . Nice enough girl but no . Could be a negative but I think this was a poor choice from me . In future when I see 'vanilla ' on a review I will give it a swerve .

Offline JackSpin

She’s a safe bet.  Never left her place feeling short changed lol
But fair review she is very vanilla, sometimes less is more