Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Xxx Biggirl Camilla - Wimbledon - Bait & Switch  (Read 822 times)

Offline LarryLA53

No action to speak of, which was my choice. Easy contact via WhatsApp.  I showed up on time expecting to pay £170 for the hour and to meet the girl in the pictures. Door opened into complete darkness and she's hiding behind the door. A quick cuddle and a grope and she takes my hand and leads me into the bedroom. Clean and tidy.
However with a little natural light it becomes clear that this is not as expected.  If your taste runs to lean boys with big cocks and wearing blonde wigs then you'll be ok with the switch. Not for me on this occasion.
I call my host out for not being the girl of my expectation and he seems confused that I would think that. He shifts his lingerie aside to show me a big but very flacid cock. But, he says, I have a big cock. Now it's quite possible that this approach works some of the time. The difference between what I was being offered and what I thought I was getting was simply too much, he was so obviously a boy that I apologised (how English) and left.

The original Camilla is apparently not in London, so I would think a video call might be essential before you drag out to Wimbledon.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only