Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Mona xxx - Dundee  (Read 2158 times)

6 review(s) for Thai Mona xxx (4 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline BobaFett1

External Link/Members Only

Location: ground floor flat in Hilltown area next to Indian restaurant, although she advises she is moving to a flat in the city centre on Monday. Current place is discreet and accessed easily with no nosey neighbours. Secure buzzer entry system.

Price: £120 for massage and full service 1 hour.

Meet: This is definitely the girl in the pictures although the ad is slightly airbrushed. The girl is very nice looking and has a humble and pleasing attitude. Dressed in red/black lingerie and fishnet stockings.

I requested an oil massage to begin and she carried this out excellently, her technique was uo there with the best and I've tried a few Thai ones. Oiled up and bra off for body to body rubbing, then she did a clean up of me and carried out OWO as I do keep a clean member lol. Once at attention she slipped on the rubber and slid on top for a sensual first round ride.

Once I'd popped she let me relax and carried on frontal massage and after a bit, back to OWO and then fir second round asked me my preferred position. I opted for doggy as she has an amazing figure and ass and can take a pounding.

Although not much noise coming from her which made it feel a little on the mechanical side unlike the 1st round. Began to lose interest at this so she opened for hand finish with finger in my ass which I'm a fan of , so wasn't long before second pop.

Overall a good meet with an accommodating, friendly and nice looking girl.