Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Charlie - Sheridans - Salford  (Read 1913 times)

Offline stiffchopper

External Link/Members Only

Was looking for a good morning fuck to start the day and nothing better than the infamous Sheridans of Salford as it’s quite local and ideal for what I needed in that moment, a dirty slut who would milk me dry. Made it happen and went to go on with my day, got horny in the evening and went back to see Lily but she was busy so opted for round 2 with Charlie.

Comms: Popular parlour in Gtr Manchester, on site parking. Initially called up and it was Nik who answered who told me she had a new girl on and she’s just my type. Jumped into the motor and was straight there.

Price: £45 to the house for 30 mins and £10 for owo to SP in the room. (First time I’ve ever paid this here and Nik said it was a new thing they are doing now, this was yesterday) paid this twice on two separate occasions.

Venue/Room: I don’t need to describe this place to most of us in NW forums but I understand not everyone knows and some maybe hearing about this establishment for the first time. As standard as it gets basically. 3 rooms, all decent size, 2 with showers. No TVs but radios. Paper thin walls. Always a old bloke or two sat around but they’re friendly and polite, good vibes. Stan the dog is around these days but he’s a tiny little bulldog for anyone that has pet concerns lol

Girl: White, British, long black hair, tanned all over, tall, facially not bad, no complaints, reminded me of a school mum. Slim and common voice, good make up, peachy lil ass on her too.

Action: The morning session was quite vanilla, met the new girl Charlie as I walked in so knew what to expect as I lay waiting for her to enter and right away she complimented me and got cosy with my cock. Told me she had worked here a few years previous. Anyways, OWO which was really enthusiastic before she asked to rim me as she loves it, not really my thing but am always game for SP to enjoy herself too. RO and into 69 which was clean and tasty, also she enjoyed a finger in the bum too. Cowgirl and doggy to finish and off I went pleased with a new naughty SP unlocked.

Later that evening, I popped in on my way back home hoping to see Lily and didn’t see the need to call as I was arriving within the last hour so thought I’ll chance it. :unknown:

Opted for Charlie again and this time it was full on. Straight into DFK and handjob before a good sloppy wet BJ which I didn’t want to end. Pulling her hair, cock slapping her, spanking, as she gagged on my length and even managed to get her in a head lock with the back of my legs pushing down on her head. OWO was great fun and again she insisted on rimming me which didn’t do much for me other than help me catch my breath. Bent her over and fucked her hard with a thumb in her asshole. Now, she said she came multiple times throughout the meet and seemed genuine. Exploded all over her ass and jumped into the shower.

Recommend: Strongly
Value: Good (wasn’t expecting the new £10 for extras)
« Last Edit: June 25, 2022, 03:25:13 am by stiffchopper »

Offline KeenPunter

Thanks for the review.  Wonder if the glory hole is still owo with the new policy?

Offline blueboy85

External Link/Members Only

Was looking for a good morning fuck to start the day and nothing better than the infamous Sheridans of Salford as it’s quite local and ideal for what I needed in that moment, a dirty slut who would milk me dry. Made it happen and went to go on with my day, got horny in the evening and went back to see Lily but she was busy so opted for round 2 with Charlie.

Comms: Popular parlour in Gtr Manchester, on site parking. Initially called up and it was Nik who answered who told me she had a new girl on and she’s just my type. Jumped into the motor and was straight there.

Price: £45 to the house for 30 mins and £10 for owo to SP in the room. (First time I’ve ever paid this here and Nik said it was a new thing they are doing now, this was yesterday) paid this twice on two separate occasions.

Venue/Room: I don’t need to describe this place to most of us in NW forums but I understand not everyone knows and some maybe hearing about this establishment for the first time. As standard as it gets basically. 3 rooms, all decent size, 2 with showers. No TVs but radios. Paper thin walls. Always a old bloke or two sat around but they’re friendly and polite, good vibes. Stan the dog is around these days but he’s a tiny little bulldog for anyone that has pet concerns lol

Girl: White, British, long black hair, tanned all over, tall, facially not bad, no complaints, reminded me of a school mum. Slim and common voice, good make up, peachy lil ass on her too.

Action: The morning session was quite vanilla, met the new girl Charlie as I walked in so knew what to expect as I lay waiting for her to enter and right away she complimented me and got cosy with my cock. Told me she had worked here a few years previous. Anyways, OWO which was really enthusiastic before she asked to rim me as she loves it, not really my thing but am always game for SP to enjoy herself too. RO and into 69 which was clean and tasty, also she enjoyed a finger in the bum too. Cowgirl and doggy to finish and off I went pleased with a new naughty SP unlocked.

Later that evening, I popped in on my way back home hoping to see Lily and didn’t see the need to call as I was arriving within the last hour so thought I’ll chance it. :unknown:

Opted for Charlie again and this time it was full on. Straight into DFK and handjob before a good sloppy wet BJ which I didn’t want to end. Pulling her hair, cock slapping her, spanking, as she gagged on my length and even managed to get her in a head lock with the back of my legs pushing down on her head. OWO was great fun and again she insisted on rimming me which didn’t do much for me other than help me catch my breath. Bent her over and fucked her hard with a thumb in her asshole. Now, she said she came multiple times throughout the meet and seemed genuine. Exploded all over her ass and jumped into the shower.

Recommend: Strongly
Value: Good (wasn’t expecting the new £10 for extras)

She didn't charge extra for DFK and rimming then?

Offline stiffchopper

Nope, all included. She initiated the conversation of rimming. Not really my thing but when someone is so willing to sink their tongue in your asshole who am I to say no?