Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ava.Valentine - Bristol. A bit of a regular  (Read 3508 times)

75 review(s) for Ava.Valentine (66 positive, 7 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Pawgylove

Link: External Link/Members Only
When: Earlier this month
Services offered: DFK, OWO, GFE with a hint of PSE
Duration: 0.5hr £100
Brief: I have seen Ava a few times, but hadn't seen her for a few months and being new on UKP, thought to post a review of my first visit since being a member. Apologies, I know she has had a couple of reviews recently and this might be slightly samey, but I will put in my own perspective.

As you can tell from the username, I am fully into PAWGs :yahoo: so Ava is right up my street.

Comms: faaacking 'ell, she is very hard to get hold of! I usually book her at least 3 days in advance, but this time I only messaged one day before and she said she was free (after numerous failed attempts). Past reviews are right about her promptness (or lack of), but I don't mind waiting for replies, it doesn't bother me.

On the day: I was her last of the day. She uses quite a few hotels around, as is well documented, she was at the one closest to Cabot which was ideal for parking.
I let her know I was about and she texted me the room number. No problems getting into the hotel and up to her room at all.

There has been a lot said about her appearance on here, and I guess it's all subjective. For me, facially, she is just ok. She has lip fillers and I'm not for that, also her cheeks look a bit drawn in but that could just be me... I will conclude average girl next door look. Her photos on AW are definitely out of date, and her body looks a bit different, but I don't think in a bad way at all.
I never knew she had work done on her tits till I read it on here, you wouldn't be able to tell cos they look great and don't feel like grapefruits.
Now her absolute trophy, HER ARSE  :rose: :blush:... If you love big arses, then Ava is your girl. I cannot get enough of her arse and that is why I keep going back.

Anyway I digressed; I knocked, she let me in, wearing some sexy lingerie, and planted a lovely kiss on my lips; she also apologised that she had been hard to contact on the phone and I thought that was nice of her. I went to have a quick freshen up in the bathroom and When I got out, she was waiting for me on the bed. I went in for another kiss, she does like DFK. Dropped my trousers and she gobbled my fully erect Johnson like her life depended on it. She is very vocal, and makes all the right noises but most of them are fake... I don't mind though, she could do whatever she likes with an arse like that.
She sucked and sucked (and also fake choked  :D ), till I was ready to shag the brains out of her. Here comes another trophy of hers, she takes it like an absolute champion! I don't know if I would quite describe her service as purely GFE, it definitely has PSE hints to it. We started in doggy and oh my, I do love watching her arse shake while giving it some. I let her have a bit of clit play with her dildo while I slipped my fingers in her pussy till I could feel she was very wet. Back to the action, I bend her over the table and go for it while enjoying the view of that arse (you get the drift ;)).... Multiple positions, on the table, reverse CG on the chair in the corner, legs over shoulders..... She is a punter pleaser.
I finally blew my load in doggy and as usual, she emptied me right out.
I had a quick shower and we chatted for a bit before I was on my way.

I'd like to add: I was her last punter of the day and I was a bit weary cos I thought she would be a bit disheveled, stinky room etc etc. But it was the absolute opposite! She smelt fresh and her room was immaculate. I was impressed

Conclusion: I have seen Ava a few times, and I know she isn't everyone's cup of tea looks wise, but if you like an absolutely sweet ginormous arse, and a girl who seems like she would do everything to make you feel like a King when you visit her, then Ava is your girl. I think I am going to start to explore a bit more with her cos she seems like she would try most things... Maybe some watersports?  :unknown:

Offline notcalledchris

She is great at watersports.  It made me feel like a king pissing all over her including in her mouth. 

Offline MrT222

Looks like her account has been deleted. Sad if she's gone for good.

Offline Pawgylove

That was sudden! Will be a shame if she drops off the scene

Offline justalad

Looks like her account has been deleted. Sad if she's gone for good.
Dropped Bex a message following asking about the possibility of a duo with her and Ava.  She advised that Ava is taking some time out to sort a few things in her personal life but will be returning very soon.

Offline MrT222

Fair enough, good to hear she's planning to come back.

Offline Cheltclient

Had a great time with Ava but never gone back. Not sure why. I suspect it won’t take her long to be back.

Offline mike781

Glad to hear she's not gone forever, I'd love to see her again. Friendly, great kisser, very good cocksucker (just how I like it) and - my god - that ass...

Offline Cheltclient

I had a feeling it would be a swift hiatus

Offline CoryLahey69

Ava seems to have recently added the following to her AW profile. "If you are a bitter misogynist please avoid"
I wonder, if review comments have upset her or perhaps messages sent directly to her.