Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy - Sexy Sweet play sliding sensual Fun - Edinburgh  (Read 1670 times)

Offline Arch

External Link/Members Only

Meeting date: last month

Location: Ground floor flat, very standard bedroom and bathroom

Price: £110 for 1 hour, £10 extra for OWO

Communication: via text, was prompt and gave good directions

Meet: Not surprisingly Amy is nothing like her pics on the vivastreet profile. She is a MILF type Chinese lady, I would estimate late 30's / early 40's, about 5'2" or 5'3", average body with a bit of a tummy and her breasts are starting to sag a little. However she has a pretty face and her long straight black hair does make her look younger. She spoke very little English, only Mandarin, so not very easy to communicate with.

I had a quick shower and when I returned, we started by fooling around while standing in front of the wardrobe mirror. She doesn't do FK, only little kisses on the lips. Soon we got on the bed and she played with my cock for awhile before going down to OWO. Her technique was average, good enough to get me hard. I returned the favour and went down to RO. She seemed to enjoy it, making the right noises and the right moves. I then asked for the condom and she climbed on top for cowgirl. She rode me in a weak circular humping motion, but I was having a good strong day and I was very horny, so I pulled her down and started hammering her pussy from below. She was clearly enjoying it and she may have cum once or twice. I flipped her over and continued my hard pounding in mish. Amy might have cum another 1-2 times as we were both sweating and panting in pleasure. I pumped her hard and fast for about 15 minutes before I filled the rubber.

I head off to the shower, dressed and out at the hour mark.

Conclusion: Amy was pretty average in terms of looks and services. But she seemed to be able to take a hard pounding with no complains, which is exactly what I was looking for that day, so I would rate this meet a light positive. Good for a half hour P&D if you're into petite Asian MILF.