Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oily B2B Massage & Full Service - Bristol (or 30 miles)  (Read 1864 times)

Offline WestCountryLad

Afternoon all,

Recently posted the review below & I’m looking for a similar service but with someone cheaper & possibly also someone who’ll let you fuck them too. 

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=346490.0

I really enjoyed this type of meet but she’s far too expensive to be a regular.  Read a lot of the reviews on the massage board but not many seem to offer the kind of full on oily body to body sesh with titty fucking included.  OWO, FK & FS would be an added bonus but not strictly necessary.  Can anyone recommend a provider who’s suitable?  I’m in Bristol but happy to travel up to Glos/Cheltenham, Swindon or Cardiff for the right girl.

Thanks

Offline houseboot

Oily B2B Massage & Full Service  :unknown:

Oily B2B Massage is mainly provided by those who have never, or will never, provide Full service. Occasionally by someone that did provide Full service but has given up on that to retrain as a masseuse.

There are very few who want to provide both services or can provide them both competently.

The Polish girls based near Asda, e.g. Lovely Katie etc, and the Hungarian ladies based near Portland Square, e.g. Chloe etc, are well reviewed for B2B massage. £80 seems standard for their service. From memory, one of the Hungarians does provide FS.

Additionally, there are 2-3 English ladies who operate from St Pauls/St George, e.g. Bluesienna etc

Perhaps you should try some of those before obsessing on chasing the Holy Grail.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2022, 09:52:53 pm by houseboot »

Offline WestCountryLad

I’ve seen Chloe & wasn’t impressed.  Bit too much of a belly for my tastes & the B2B wasn’t as full on & nowhere near as erotic as per my review posted above.

Do any of those other girls provide a B2B experience which involves a bit more than just rubbing their tits up & down your back & chest?

Hardly an obsession btw  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: June 24, 2022, 10:35:10 pm by WestCountryLad »

Offline bristolnick

I've seen Lola a few times . Massage is great and she also does full service as well. Did you have the foot job with Chloe?

Offline WestCountryLad

Is this the Lola you’re referring to?

External Link/Members Only

No didn’t have the foot job from Chloe, just noticed it’s offered as an extra but it’s something I’ve never really thought of trying.  Been punting on & off for around 20 years but only recently been interested in massages so I’m kind of a newbie.

Offline Gastroboy

Olivia Cardiff is excellent value. I’d recommend the double decadence.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only