Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Harlow - Roses Retreat - Prestwich  (Read 989 times)

Offline zaitmi999

External Link/Members Only

Day of visit - Sunday afternoon
Price - £45 plus £10 OWO. Total paid £55.
Booked Harlow earlier in the day for an afternoon session.

Roses retreat has been described well enough before so won't go into it except that the room I was in (upstairs to the left) had no shower in it.  Usually I do take a shower before and after the event but if there's no shower in the room then alas what can you do.
Caught a glimpse of 2 other ladies there whilst in the waiting room. One was Kelly whose pictures on the website look flattering compared to real life. I did not fancy her body or looks wise. She seemed to be someone whose been in the business far too long and looked tired and worn out.  Another lady I saw was quite plump and facially not attractive. Sorry folks didn't get the name.

I was instructed to go upstairs into the room when my time came and saw Harlow waiting in the room. Harlow is nice looking not stunning by any means but has a body type that I usually go for. About a size 12 with all the curves in the right places and massive 36ff natural jugs. Went straight into the action with DFK. Boy does this woman know how to kiss. Got me hard instantly. I was then told to lie down on my back as she went down on my throbbing knob with my hands feeling every inch of her heavy tits. She expertly alternated between my cock and balls and almost down to my ass. I told her I did not want sex. She then proceeded to get a small vibrating dildo and covered it with a condom and gently inserted it in my ass with the vibration on. This was all done without any prompting by me but I did not stop her as it did feel quite nice with my cock deep in her mouth at the same time. After a while I asked her if I could lick her out, so she stood in front of me whilst I was lying down and pushed her pussy into my face for a good licking until she came. I then proceeded to lick her ass which all tasted quite fresh and clean. I asked her if she did CIM which she said incurred a £10 charge. I said I wanted this service so I told her to get on her knees whilst I stood in front of her asking her to suck me off till I came. I told her to keep my cum in her mouth (which I weirdly wanted to see  :D)  and then to slowly let it dribble out of her which she did. All in all a fantastic service which I thoroughly recommend.
Finally with regards to charges I fully expected her to charge me £20 at the end (£10 for OWO and £10 for CIM) but she only charged me £10. I don't know if the OWO service also covers CIM or was it a mistake on her part.  Anyway I didn't hang around to ask and went off home a happy man.

Offline VitIron

Thanks for the review.

I think the other girl you saw in the waiting room might have been Libby.

Offline Bustydusty

You did well getting cim free,I’d already paid the tenner for owo but as i was near coming she said it’d be another tenner for cim so I finished between her tits

Offline zaitmi999

Thanks for the review.

I think the other girl you saw in the waiting room might have been Libby.
Yes it could have been. She was on the rota that day. She did look very different from the photos on the website