Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: XXXsexy_hollyXXX - Cambridge - Young, perfect, fit and passionate  (Read 2997 times)

8 review(s) for XXXsexy_hollyXXX (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline LasolitaryController

External Link/Members Only

Comms were easy and lovely clean accommodation. Very, very sexy young girl….no make up and very natural looking. £100 for 30 minutes.

She came straight onto me for passionate DFK…really enthusiastic, really passionate, really intense. I pushed her up against the wall and put her hands above her head and kissed her passionately all over….neck, armpits, stomach, legs. She got incredibly wet and really into it. I teased and teased her as she tried to push towards me and I grabbed her hands behind her back and took rural control. Lots of groping and grabbing and I took her like I meant it. This carried on for a while until she got on her knees like a good girl and gave the most amazing OWO and I then returned the favour making her cum before plunging my tongue deep into her wet, moist perfect hole.

We fucked in every position for ages….impressed by my own intensity and stamina…..doggy, me on top, her on top, on a chair with her gorgeous legs wrapped around me while we were passionately kissing which was very intense - electricity felt like it was flowing….I finally came, dripping with sweat and we lay there in each other’s arms chatting for 5-10 minutes and then kissing and holding each other tight. A fantastic meet. Felt like a natural fit….I’m clearly not everyone’s cup of tea……clearly.

A young, naturally attractive, passionate young lady who is highly recommended. Well over in time….maybe got lost in the moment. Fantastic.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2022, 02:41:55 pm by LasolitaryController »
Banned reason: Bored now going to ban you for your fake reviews and previously banned fake reviews multiple profiles theking Wolfgagging123 Smoothercriminal123
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Bornslippy

getting some good feedback this one.

Absolutely perfect….perfect. 👍
Banned reason: Bored now going to ban you for your fake reviews and previously banned fake reviews multiple profiles theking Wolfgagging123 Smoothercriminal123

Offline Peterrabit

Yeah she is very sweet, the real deal, saw in her in December as a Christmas treat but a bit of a travel for me to be a regular.

Too many old timers in this area (Peterborough,cambridge etc)…..women in their 50’s trying to pass themselves off as 40…….she is also very naturally sexy…no need for slap and make up 👍👍👍👍👍
« Last Edit: June 23, 2022, 04:04:34 pm by LasolitaryController »

Offline frankbolton51

External Link/Members Only
Comms were easy and lovely clean accommodation.
Roughly where is she located? And do you know how long she's in town?

Offline PilotMan

Roughly where is she located?

Previous reviews will answer that question for you.

And do you know how long she's in town?

Her AW page has her diary for the near future.

Offline pixeledge

Sounds good! Bookmarked this one

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Titch tich! well we know that the Cambridge effect will now take place, the moment a good woman is discovered she'll be overloaded by you sex starved bunch and more likely than not end up like that Katalea from the other month!..

Me? miserable old Git?. no me bloody punting budget 's extinct till the middle of next month:(  bah bloody humbugery humbug!!!!

Offline PilotMan

Titch tich! well we know that the Cambridge effect will now take place, the moment a good woman is discovered she'll be overloaded by you sex starved bunch and more likely than not end up like that Katalea from the other month!..

Me? miserable old Git?. no me bloody punting budget 's extinct till the middle of next month:(  bah bloody humbugery humbug!!!!

By the time you get your pennies saved up she'll be ruined by the "Cock Stampede" that is every UKP Member in the East.  :D :lol:

Offline akah

Her profile is slightly misleading. It says she's british. Usually they put down Polish or whatever they are regardless of if they have a British passport or not

Offline lillythesavage

Her profile is slightly misleading. It says she's british. Usually they put down Polish or whatever they are regardless of if they have a British passport or not

They use the place of birth stated on the passport, if it says British then she either is or bought a profile.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Whatever re her Nationality i can see only one, no Two "Gentleltments" mispelling, but its nice to see a SP getting good or very good reviews attracting customers and giving good service!

And in demand too, seems her bookings diary fills up quite quick!

Wonder if shes got a Sister;?...
« Last Edit: June 24, 2022, 09:56:58 am by Watts.E.Dunn »