Took place about two weeks ago.
Link:
External Link/Members OnlyComms: Quick - all via text. Made an outfit request (pretty late to be fair), got a "yes" back, but that never happened. Language barrier or maybe comms handled by someone else.
Location: Very close to Westferry tube. Felt slightly conspicuous hanging outside on the main road a few minutes early but was buzzed in quickly enough.
Price: £80 for 30 mins.
Services: Light FK, OWO, various positions.
The WG: Kind of milfy-looking Thai lady with a nose job. Very big natural boobs. Nice skin and toned body. Couldn't tell her age to be honest. Very friendly.
The Punt: Was a hot day - after a very quick shower, got into a bit of LFK and OWO with her kneeling down. Quite a lot of spit and using her hands. Didn't do it for very long - my choice. Great doggystyle in front of the mirror - she was making eye contact and looking really sexy. Finished in CG which was also good - huge natural boobs...
She does do things fast, as others have pointed out, but I didn't get the impression that it was to rush me. I actually liked it because it didn't feel lethargic and/or bored at any point. After I was finished had another rapid shower then got ready while having a chat about Thailand and London. She's got a great vibe and I enjoyed that.
Summary: Positive. A bit on auto-pilot with the speed, but I feel like it's in an attempt to provide a PSE rather than to rush. No complaints really.
Visit Again: Yes I would but am interested to find out about other busty WGs