Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot sexy Anya - A Positive but only just - Birmingham  (Read 2859 times)

83 review(s) for Hot sexy Anya (66 positive, 3 neutral, 13 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Freddybigstuff1983

External Link/Members Only
Last week
£70/30 mins

Lots of positive reviews for this one.  I found her to be a slightly above average 6.5/10 as a whole.

Shes hot, body is good, pretty, doesnt look her age, could pass for much younger.  Tits are rock hard so avoid if you like naturals.  But I found the rest of her body made up for it
Water St apartment.  My first time there, found it impossible to find the door.  Wasted 10 minutes on the phone to her in the carpark

Everything was offered, when we got down to fuck she said "ass or pussy"  I chose pussy to start with, but each position change was met with "ass or pussy" so I opted for ass toward the end.  After ass, she sucked me again (with condom) straight from her ass, which I found hot but i also hoped she'd brushed her teeth between appointments.

Why the average?  I found the whole thing rather unsexy.  The room was pitch black so I couldnt appreciate her body.  I had a shower when I arrived, but she still spent a long time disinfecting my cock with all kinds of sprays and wipes, by the time she was done I was limp as anything.

Shes certainly a good provider, but having experienced once, I probably wont go back.  The post punt remose hit me before id even left the road.  Perhaps some if it was me, i was punting for punting sake, just as I was in that area, there was no itch to scratch.

Offline Littlefoot

Everything was offered, when we got down to fuck she said "ass or pussy"  I chose pussy to start with, but each position change was met with "ass or pussy" so I opted for ass toward the end. After ass, she sucked me again (with condom) straight from her ass, which I found hot but i also hoped she'd brushed her teeth between appointments.

When you put it like that  :vomit:

I’ve snogged her face off as well. Best not to think about such things. Punting not for the squeamish they say.  :D

Offline The Owl

Thanks for the review. I'm a lot happier now that she cancelled on my at the last minute.

Offline Punter S Thompson

As good as she is, I do find her to be somewhat overrated. So many better Thais out there.
Banned reason: Fuck you as well.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Freddybigstuff1983

its was 50/50 her/me.

Had I seen her on a better day when really in the mood, id have possibly rated her higher.

That said, shes not "regular" material

Offline aanimator

She prefers anal to vag. If you want anal with a tight pretty thai she is perfect, outside of that she isn't great

Offline Brumbrum

Only if Thai kimmie was still around, remember her being my first proper punt back in 2012 she was the best Thai I met, haven’t met anyone to her standards yet

Offline thecretin

To get the best out of her, you will need to build a rapport, the 1st time i saw her the DFK was brief and owo whilst hard and quick was shallow. Some 18 months later and i have probably seen her 60 times, DFK is now full on whilst owo is now deep throat, both for as long as i want. With some girls, you get the gfe straight away which i suppose given their job is how it should be but this does not apply to Anya, who's performance has improved markedly over time. I guess that is the benefit of being a regular.

Offline RogerBoner

Only if Thai kimmie was still around, remember her being my first proper punt back in 2012 she was the best Thai I met, haven’t met anyone to her standards yet
:rose: