Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luise Dumond - Southampton  (Read 1440 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5629485) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline south_fifty

External Link/Members Only

Spring 2022

After success with Julie Lima, I searched for another Brazilian and Luise popped up looking young,  pretty and shapely.

I messaged asking for 1/2hr with FK and OWO. She came back say £30 extra for each making £150 for 1/2hr !!! I said no £120 for both. No reply. I got to 11.00 and reconfirmed my £120 offer which was accepted.

Sent the postcode and got underway near lunchtime.  As I got near a text arrived asking if I was coming.

Found the flat to the east of the Itchen. Went up. Wow very pretty. Paid the money, showered and back to the bedroom we started light kissing and she was jerking my cock which I stopped. Once out of her clothes she has a VERY fit body, slim, big boobs and a great ass. Sucked on those tits and ushered her onto the bed. She climbed on top and seem to loosen up. The kissing became deeper and she did go down and do OWO which was also good.

After I while I suggested we fuck. It was a rather thick blue condom which was a shame but I got to fuck her doggy and came soon.

Quick shower,  an attempt at small talk and I left bang on 30mins.

A little expensive,  but the chance to get dirty with such a hot girl is a chance not to be missed.

Will see again

« Last Edit: June 22, 2022, 01:56:50 pm by south_fifty »