Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MissOlivia-Rose - Overnight - Birmingham  (Read 8361 times)

24 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5606771) (24 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline KingKong1

Olivia never mentioned paying a deposit perhaps as we’d met several times prior. I had her bank details beforehand and offered to pay the £1200 upfront but this wasn’t a requirement from Olivia.

Offline samsung1

Olivia never mentioned paying a deposit perhaps as we’d met several times prior. I had her bank details beforehand and offered to pay the £1200 upfront but this wasn’t a requirement from Olivia.

Oh right she certainly has a nice touch. Not that I would say she would do it but if I did pay 1200 upfront to another girl for an overnight I would always be anxious if the girl did a runner whilst going to the 'toilet' or whilst you were sleeping.

Offline Brumish

So all your previous meets were incalls with her and you paid her via bank transfer right? Just curious why you'd have her bank deets beforehand.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2022, 12:17:48 pm by Brumish »

Offline KingKong1

I noticed Olivia offers either cash or bank transfer as payment so I got her bank details beforehand so I wouldn't have to withdraw such a large amount in cash.

Offline Brumish

I noticed Olivia offers either cash or bank transfer as payment so I got her bank details beforehand so I wouldn't have to withdraw such a large amount in cash.
:drinks: :thumbsup:

Offline Cryton123

Get a better job then.

Bit of an arsehole comment to make tbh. You have no idea of his situation so snide comments like this are unnecessary.

Offline InMefan

Bit of an arsehole comment to make tbh. You have no idea of his situation so snide comments like this are unnecessary.

+1

Offline JontyR

Yeah, it was flippant and off hand, but what is unnecessary is posting what you earn on a punters website. At best it is of little relevance. At worst its barmy and a piece in the puzzle for a wannabe Sherlock.

If he'd have said, "thats a big proportion of my wage!" or "I couldn't justify that on a week away!" or "that's my rent / mortgage / car / phone" or "thats as much as I'd spend on punts in 6 months" then there'd be no comment.

Also look at the other posts he's directed to a first time reviewer in this thread, one who has detailed he has social anxiety. We don't need to discourage anyone who may be able to share details of high end punts / longers bookings.

Offline Cryton123

Yeah, it was flippant and off hand, but what is unnecessary is posting what you earn on a punters website. At best it is of little relevance. At worst its barmy and a piece in the puzzle for a wannabe Sherlock.

If he'd have said, "thats a big proportion of my wage!" or "I couldn't justify that on a week away!" or "that's my rent / mortgage / car / phone" or "thats as much as I'd spend on punts in 6 months" then there'd be no comment.

Also look at the other posts he's directed to a first time reviewer in this thread, one who has detailed he has social anxiety. We don't need to discourage anyone who may be able to share details of high end punts / longers bookings.

Agreed, it was a daft thing to share. I definitely wouldn’t reveal my financial information on here.

But I certainly don’t think the comment would discourage anyone from posting expensive punts.

Let’s hope he learns the art of discretion and holds back personal stuff.

Offline versace

• Temp ban until
    25/05/24 @ 09:11
  • Reviews: 80

Agreed, it was a daft thing to share. I definitely wouldn’t reveal my financial information on here.

But I certainly don’t think the comment would discourage anyone from posting expensive punts.

Let’s hope he learns the art of discretion and holds back personal stuff.

+1

Will be more careful with sharing sensitive information.

Offline Availableinlarge

This review is unlikely to be genuine in my view.
Probably not beyond all reasonable doubt but on the balance of probabilities.