Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SweetSexyCherry - Warren Street W1  (Read 2567 times)

38 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6301887) (30 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline willholiday101

External Link/Members Only

cost A few weeks ago now I booked 30 mins for £100

location 5 mins walk from Warren St tube. When arriving at tube stations for punts I often think about previous encounters nearby. Warren St reminded me of Rene Jolie (now in Earls Court) and Naughty Natt still nearby. Both were good.

comms Same day text for a few hours later. Straightforward.

SSC is based in a first floor flat with entrance door on street. Bored of top floor flats with no lifts so this was a bonus. TBH if I'm paying £100/30 mins i'd prefer decent surroundings and this met that criteria. Fairly central not dodgy, nice clean well appointed flat. Handed over the donation and admired the goods  :D. First of all that arse on it's own was worth the money. Just my thing, curvy, thin waist but bent over revealed a lovely pussy too. She was friendly enough, and soon there was groping, kissing and clothes being removed. The kissing was briefer than I'd have liked but as this was half an hour I didn't some rushing. Decent enough OWO but the wet wipes were used and this may have been because of pre cum. Some WG's don't mind this, others wipe as soon as they see it. I really wanted to get on with the main event so doggy, mish and then CG and RCG. This was the highlight seeing that arse slamming down on my full, hard cock was well and truly recorded on my virtual hard drive. Held out until the inevitable explosion in the bag. Showered, kissed and skipped out of the door. Felt light on my feet afterwards...  :dance:

PRO
Lovely natural figure
That arse
Nice flat/location

NEUTRAL
Wet wipes
Brief kissing
Average OWO

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Handel2020

Is it true that the flat is like a furness in warmer weather?

Online anonymouse72

Is it true that the flat is like a furness in warmer weather?

No. Those of us who have mentioned it already in other reviews are liars ffs.

Offline bedhedred

Furnace. Stone baked pizza. Pretty hot. Burn your bum on the walls. 🥵

Offline willholiday101

Not too hot for me. Put some effort in so got a bit sweaty, but that I’d expect. During a heatwave it might be different but I suspect a lot of WGs cheaper flats are going to feel a bit Port Talbot.