Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PixieReign69 - Woow woow, stunning and brillant, beyond postive - Bedford  (Read 4996 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6717230) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline funlovingguy

Comms : Sent text asking for time and availibilty , was told will text later and let you know , i did message later noon and checked she replied what time she can see. she also called back to confirm

Location : decent and good house, with clean bedroom and toilet was ok

100- 30 mins

I arrvied a bit early and texted and i was told to wait as per time. she is new to this and will filter by talking to you and checking when you are on street and was given the door number.

I entered the door and was absolutley stunned to see this beauty. she was in the black lingere as in profile pic. she had a dog in the kitchen and asked if i was ok, i an allergic and said not today. She asked if i needed a drink said no, i was looking at her, she is around 5.10 with no shoes, beautiful face and the most soft ass i have felt in a long time. curly hair and well done make and very friendly attitude.

Walked up looking at her amazing ass, she asked me to relax while she took a glass of wine, i paid and she went to keep the money. back deep kissing and casual chat, she is from manchester and she has strong accent, sometime its difficult to follow. i was not there to listen to her accent, took the bra and felt her soft boobs, she is has flat stomach not tone but soft all over. again felt her ass and it was jiggly and soft and she got her fully naked and i also stripped , she was keen to suck her , started owo and more kissing and after 5 mins moved down to feel her pussy and give it a nice lick for 5 mins, could see she was enjoying again back for a blow job and she suck well not toothy and she also took it full and was gagging, again went down on her lovely soft pussy and came back for BJ and nut sucking , she needs to directed an she takes good directions , very friendly and giggling all the time, time to fuck and i wanted to get the view of ass and she said no spanking, i was fine , got her in doggy and felt her ass and pushed deep and started , stop and start and after 5 mins nutted

she cleand up , had a casual chat and i left a happy man into the lovely evening. she is stunning , great attitude, good body and new to the business, its rare you get to be the first few and i am lucky today and would 100% return again if she is around.

External Link/Members Only

Offline lee1

Thanks for the review OP!

Can a Forum Helper please move this review to East England. Thanks.

Offline Goldfinch

Can a Forum Helper please move this review to East England. Thanks.
:thumbsup:

Offline George South

The dog makes a cameo appearance in one of her profile pictures.
 A huge beast.

Offline funlovingguy

yes , it was indeed massive  and she locked it in the kitchen.

Offline Steveraynor

The dog makes a cameo appearance in one of her profile pictures.
 A huge beast.
That's not a dog!! Looks more like a wolf

Offline knob rocker

She looks great and definitely worth a call when I'm next in the area. :thumbsup:

She doesn't look 5ft 10 in her pics however!