Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Platinum Lace Piccadilly - can you go for just a drink?  (Read 1340 times)

Offline hermanmunster

Please excuse my naivety, but can you go into a club such as the above, on your own and just have a drink and watch what is going on?

Offline Steely Dan

Sure.  But you *will* be pestered for private dances.

If you just want to watch, probably less hassle at Sunset strip or Griffin ... but depends on the time of day and how busy the place is.  If there are 9 dancers, you will get asked 9 times if you want a private dance.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2022, 02:25:38 pm by Steely Dan »

Offline hermanmunster

Thank you, I appreciate your comments.  I guess I wanted to find somewhere where i wouldnt be hassled and where I could remain anonymous.

Offline Handel2020

Thank you, I appreciate your comments.  I guess I wanted to find somewhere where i wouldnt be hassled and where I could remain anonymous.

From the way the girls used to behave on the street when they were trying to get punters in I find it hard to believe that they would leave anyone alone inside the venue.

Offline southcoastpunter

Sure.  But you *will* be pestered for private dances.

If you just want to watch, probably less hassle at Sunset strip or Griffin ... but depends on the time of day and how busy the place is.  If there are 9 dancers, you will get asked 9 times if you want a private dance.

i recently went to sunset strip and was hassled A LOT!  More than 9 times by one lady alone and at least once or twice by the other 8 or 9 ladies present. (i hadn't been to sunset strip for a couple of years and its now changed downstairs so that its not cinema type seating in rows but tables - much more like table dancing clubs. And of course in the bar (at street level) the ladies approach you. )

« Last Edit: June 19, 2022, 06:00:22 pm by southcoastpunter »