Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amber in Clacton-on- Sea  (Read 6492 times)

Offline Fuzzy Dunlop

Hi Guys,

Really tempted with the below however with the profile being so new do you think it's too good to be true?? Any advice would be helpful? I have sent her email and a response still not too sure?

External Link/Members Only

Geeza47

No I havnt but would be interested in any feedback myself being a local boy.....

JV547845

Seems like a fair mid to top end price for an OK looking girl, I don't see what's too good to be true about her, i've booked 18 year olds myself before, some who who charge less, some who charge more. `18 y/o' was on their profiles anyway of course.

essexmat

Living on Thorpe le Soken (a wilderness!) Clacton is my nearest main town but would not pay what she is asking to be honest! Probably part of the group of girls that frequent the arcades near the pier that offer to suck you dry for £20 (been propositioned twice about this!)

Offline englandfan

im also near your area...........and not a lot round Clacton way........

know of anything worth seeing Mat?

essexmat

Where abouts are you mate? It is terrible around here isn't it? I normally just travel to Colchester as not too far away and Issa Girl (done a review a few days back) is my latest regular when in need of a punt. Not tried Anya (her friend) yet. When I do a RB on AW (every now and then) I keep getting that skank Tinks in Harwich bid on me. Have you come across her? (not literally!)

essexmat

Have you tried careybaby in Clacton? But off putting as a bloke answers the door but it is fine. She is not great looking but great tits and does a blow and go for a cheap price and sucks like a dyson

Offline finn5555

The whole of Essex is a desert only External Link/Members Only has been worth meeting in my opinion but outcall only

Offline englandfan

im not far from thorpe mate

seen Careys profile, and she seems cheap, but bloke answering the door puts me right off

Have seen Anya, Rachel (Heavens Angel #classy milf ;-) (inside joke)....and both wonderful

also seen Fallen Angel and shes lovely

not seen Tinks, I think thats a nail in the coffin for your puntng profile having that on your cv, fit as she looks she is tainted by the constant barebacking

colchester is normally my hunting ground, we need some new fresh talent

bigsexy

hoping to see her on fri. will let you guys know! so far have been to heavens angel,busty beth and jess1974 all in Colchester.

Offline englandfan

let us know

what was jess1974 like?

bigsexy

she was very nice and nice flat. no kissing. ideally id go just for oral or hand relief.

Offline englandfan

oral without? ...... with cim?

good technique?

bigsexy

no only oral with protection and no cim.

Offline englandfan

think i'll give her a miss then

Offline Taggart

no only oral with protection and no cim.

You talking about Tinks? Or has it drifted.
Had her on my HL, even thoughy I vehmerantly disagree with her BB 'likes', but if that's what's on offer, I wont waste my time, and may be see Stephanie-xxx instead, and skip the bum fun too.

bigsexy

im talking bout jessica1974. seen amber. nice cute girl good body. but room is being decorated. id wait a few weeks if i were you. im seeing fluzie this wk in colchester. anyone been?

Neal69

Thanks for the info Guys.

As another local I appreciate the tips.

Will now scrub Jessica 1974 off the Hotlist.

essexmat

As a lot of us seem to be in the area and seeing the same WGs over and over again I would appreciate some info from others in the area as well so appreciate input from other North Essex'ers. Due for a punt soon but with Issa and Anya in Colchester not available not sure who to see - any recs?

bigsexy

have u tried fluzie in alresford? nice body and house.

Offline cunnyhunt

have u tried fluzie in alresford? nice body and house.

Barebacker  :scare:

bigsexy

amber is worth a punt. lovely girl. short but sexy.

essexmat

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Was just doing a search of my local area for a follow up punt and found this. It seems Amber has aged 3 years and is now 21 compared to 18 a few weeks back (new profile)

Offline JnJon

Always nice to see a story changing.....wonder why she would change...was kind of  tempted when i first found her profile as pretty local but she never smiled at all and therefore looked as miserables sin

bigsexy

dont bother! save ur money trust me. :thumbsdown:

Offline JnJon

Offline Jay2k

Hi, I read this thread and decided to book some time with Amber earlier today in Colchester.  Her flat is in a council estate but seems relatively safe. I parked in the location she requested and called her. She said she would call me back in '2 secs' and tell me her door number. After waiting 10 mins or so and having a text and two calls ignored I was just about to drive off when she rang and said she was ready. I walked up to her flat and she opened the door. Immediately alarm bells started ringing. The place was a tip. Bare floors and walls, looked like a squat. I followed her into the bedroom and she was slurring. Her skin looked blotchy and she was wearing no makeup. I don't know for sure but my instinct tells me she has a substance abuse problem. I felt uneasy and walked straight back out the door.

I've used this board previously to get info on women I would potentially like to meet but never actually ever signed up. I've made an account today to share this info.

If I was you I'd avoid her...

Offline masseyferguson

External Link/Members Only

I think she's now Sexy English Slut 21 in Colchester.

I'd echo all of Jay2k's comments, had very similar experience.

Avoid.

essexmat

Wasn't she 18 around 6 months ago - blimey, had 3 birthdays in that time!

bigsexy

jay2k i had same situation with amber. it tought me a lesson.never again.when i saw her in summer she had a clear head.last time i saw her she seemed to be bit out of it. why do we bother eh. try carla mai in brentwood.great posh flat 10min walk from station, and she loves sex.im going back v soon.  :yahoo: