Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Celebre Massage - Glasgow  (Read 2530 times)

Offline Jimminy

Just wondered if anyone has been to this place?

External Link/Members Only

Looks like it could be legitimate, but just wondered all the same.

Offline The_Rose_age

Weird ad, 4hands available on certain days ,  no specific mention of professional only or no sexual services, but also do beauty treatments and what’s the £40.99 all about for full body. You know what I’m gunna say right ? TOFTT and let us know worst case you get a massage

Offline myothernameis

Advance bookings you pay £10 security deposit

Offline myothernameis

I googled there phone number, and this place came up, at 11 Bothwell street, in the city chambers

External Link/Members Only

And if you check the other adds, there are leather sofa on sale, and looking the photos, I see a indication of Chinese influence

Offline The_Rose_age

Closed until Monday now anyway … the deposit puts me off but I wonder how hard and fast that deposit is - pun intended

Offline The_Rose_age

They’ve also spelt beauty wrong on their website  :hi:

Offline Keema

I googled there phone number, and this place came up, at 11 Bothwell street, in the city chambers

Central Chambers, City Chambers does have a nice staircase mind you although it's more ornate than oriental.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2022, 07:40:17 am by Keema »

Offline ComeAgain

Very intriguing indeed. So much so that I feel the need to visit.
Opening times are weird...shuts at 5! That in itself excludes most of the population. Closed on a Sunday... :unknown:
The very fact that they explicitly state that the massuses are female can only suggest one thing.

Offline The_Rose_age

“authentic staff whose focus is providing you with the most pleasurable service in the city“ I never know if I’m reading into this kinda stuff to much or it’s a case of read between the lines

Offline youngatheart

Central Chambers, City Chambers does have a nice staircase mind you although it's more ornate than oriental.

Aye - and you are guaranteed to get fucked in the city chambers.
Banned reason: Fuck you cunt
Banned by: Head1

Offline Jock D

Aye - and you are guaranteed to get fucked in the city chambers.

Another quality post from you... :rolleyes:

Comedy is quite obviously NOT your strong point...why don't you just concentrate your efforts, on trying to post useful punting related information?

Offline Jimminy

I'm on my phone and will post a review at another time, but for the love of christ stay away!!!

Offline Glesgaboy

Lol I get ya.

I called ages ago and spoke to a breathless - what sounded like 20 stone woman of African origin.
And decided to keep googling …. :hi: