Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cherry Pink Thai - a Modern Romance in Hythe, Colchester  (Read 1802 times)

27 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6702012) (23 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline LeggyLovelyLover

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw above young lady earlier this week in Hythe (nearest rail station, 5-10 min walk) Colchester in a nice clean house, also used by one other WG (probably Mintra) and a ladyboy.

Communications were good in arranging meeting, but mis-understanding re outfit I requested. Soon forgotten, though, as her looks (accurately depicted), and ultra-friendly and mischievous personality shone through, even before money exchanged. Opted for 1Hr for £130 all inclusive, with indications being so good.

Started with an amazing OWO, culminating in CIM, enhanced by teasing and total lack of spitting pre or post. Actively encouraged RO, with encouraging noises subsequently made, and no problems taste or smell-wise. Nice foot-job too.

Then gave me a good thai massage, which you'd probably be satisfied with as a stand-alone item at a lower price point, even though there's better to be found.

Then onto round 2 OWO, but not quite as successful despite her valiant efforts.

As will now be deduced, no FS attempted as I was so happy to 'go with the flow' as I was really enjoying myself and everything was performed so enthusiastically. Prefer OWO/CIM to covered FS anyway. Needed the massage for therapeutic reasons too.

Only negative, which seems almost churlish mentioning, her English is slightly below-par compared to other Thais seen, but shouldn't affect most punts aside from roleplays or doms etc.

She stated she'll be there next week too, should anyone be interested. Hope you also start singing this song when you come out :-

External Link/Members Only