Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Linking Twitter  (Read 935 times)

Offline Essex3

It's been a long time but I was wondering that it would be a good idea to link all our punting twitter accounts. What do people think?

GeeWiz

No offence, but what use is a punting twitter account?

Just takes you closer to doing a California Jam I reckon.

Offline smiths

It's been a long time but I was wondering that it would be a good idea to link all our punting twitter accounts. What do people think?

I have zero interest in Twatter. Even if i did i wouldnt be linking my punting to it.

Offline G-style

GeeWiz

California Jam???

Few weeks back CJ posted a photo - taken by stealth - of a non working-girl, which then linked to his Instagram, Twitter, Facebook so revealing his name, occupation, interests et cetera.  Instant karma and a reminder to not to let your punting life and real life collide.

UK Punting Dictionary
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=30850.75

Oldstager

I don`t `twit` (if that is the correct verb) and I steadfastly refuse to have anything to do with Facebook. So what would happen to my postings, or wouldn`t they be allowed?

jcdmj12

What kind of lunatic has a punting twitter account?   Punting is like Fight Club...

Offline PuntingPete

What kind of lunatic has a punting twitter account?   Punting is like Fight Club...
I have 2 Twitter accounts, one personal & one which I use amongst other things for punting. (I don't class myself in the lunatic category).
I have absolutely no intention of linking my Twitter account on UKP :hi: