Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Manu 21 - Brazilian - Paddington  (Read 2803 times)

Offline GlennQuagmire

Manu 21
External Link/Members Only
Had spotted her profile on Kommons a few weeks back and thought she looked cute / hot. Had reverse image searched her and the results also brought up her profile on Diva as Chilly.
External Link/Members Only

Not punted in what seems like ages (been living vicariously for a while reading about all your punts you lucky and not so lucky OPs) and I was keen to have a bit of fun with a young, petite hotty.
Manu was a plan C after two other girls I tried to book were unavailable.
Messaged her direct via Whatsapp to confirm rate £200/hr, or £120 for 30 mins
Booked for an hour later that day.
Location: Ground floor & basement apartment, 5 mins walk from Edgware Rd tube station.
Apartment was a bit messy and bathroom not great, but I was there to get my end away not admire the decore.

Girl: Definitely the girl in the pics, petite Brazilian cutey with septum nose ring. Probably around 5'2 tall.
Very sparkly dark brown eyes, in a quite small face - very cute indeed.
Has some tattoos on her legs and bum, can't recall if any on her body.
Offered shower, took it.

Started with some light kissing and i put my hands behind her head on her hair - told me she doesn't like her hair being touched.
Carried on kissing, then kissed and nibbled on her neck, released boobs from bra (bit saggy, but thats what you get with naturals sometimes), gave both nipples a good sucking - she seemed to enjoy that, next round of kissing was a bit more passionate, from her but still not DFK.
She grabbed and wanked my hardening dick as i enjoyed her boobs.
Got her to lie back on the bed and went down on her, nice little pussy and clit, fresh - gave her my best tongue lashing skills and after about 5 mins she started to get occasional involuntary shudders and was moaning and breathing more deeply, pretty soon after that she came and when I looked up had a lovely smile on her face.
My turn, OWO was good, lots of spit, sloppy, tried to DT me and gagged a bit, gave my balls a decent servicing too, this went on for a while and I was really enjoying it, but I like to come from fucking so asked for a condom.
Manu put the dom on with her mouth and then turned got on all fours on the bed and i after sliding in building up a rhythm, I fucked her hard, fast and deep in doggy.
Didn't last very long as I hadn't had sex in ages (unless you count self love) - shot in the bag.
Was a bit hot and sweaty so went and freshened up in the bathroom.
Round 2 she gave me OWO again and got me nice and hard, more kissing, then she lay on her back and we fucked missionary / me kneeling with her legs in the air.
Unfortunately she had put way too much lube on this time and I was sliding in and out way too easily, not enough friction and I started to lose my stiffy a bit - am getting old!
After a while she said she would finish me off with a BJ and true to her word thats what she did - as I got close, she ask me to come on her tits, and I of course obliged.

Positive because Manu / Chilly, is cute, delivered decent services, helped me shoot my bolt twice.

The main negative is the messy apartment and not very nice bathroom.

Offline barry

Thank you, I have been wondering about Chilly!