Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Young Thai Nadia - Bishops Stortford  (Read 1069 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6630951) (1 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Scoobysn4x

Contact
Saw the advert below and having searched on here (thanks guys!) found one negative, one positive, one neutral. So, not a glowing endorsement but the choices are limited out here.

External Link/Members Only

Texted with a suggested time (morning, during the working week) and duration (1 hour) and got an immediate response. Told to call when at a certain location then texted detailed directions to the flat. Very near the now closed China Health and the “Cock Inn” (gigiddy)

The venue
Secluded location about a 5 minute stroll from the centre. Functional room, shitty shower.

The Girl
Was it the girl in the pictures? No idea. But she did appear young (therefore less than 45 for a Thai girl!) had cantaloupe sized bolt ons, was pretty facially. Slim. Nice grabbable ass. Some flower themed tatts. Wore sexy underwear. Smooth skin. She did it for me! Also fair english and had a nice laugh. Good company.

The meet
After a shower it was face down for a massage which i enjoyed. Soft and sensual. Oily. Got in all the crannies and nooks. On the flip, quick massage of the old fellah and then on with a condom for oral (with). Not sure about owo but prefer having with. Patted her arse so i could get a good chew of her pussy at the same time. Very responsive. Grinding and moaning. After a while she declared that she was cumming and indeed she did. Squirting into my mouth. Thats a new one on me but yeah…. In the wank bank.
After that it was time to fuck. In doggy. Really nice grip. I had to pound her and i did for about 20 seconds. Lol. Came like a steam train puffing into the station. Really really good.

After that a short neck massage and i was ready for another shower.

Conclusion
So why the neutral? If you are the kind of person that likes your full hour I doubt you’ll get that as it was clear we were done post the short second massage. I was in and out in about 45 minutes but I was happy with that. Im a one pop guy, quickly get buyers remorse and usually want to leave once ive done the deed so for me i ticked all the boxes and honestly, with the unexpected drink of pussy squirt, i haven't cum that hard in a  good while.

Will i return? Well she was only here for the week and admitted it had been quiet so dont know if she’ll return. I suspect she will though as she said a friend also uses the flat when sh isnt there. If she did I probably would. I had a good time with a good looking girl but would probably only book 30 minutes as that is closer to the action time I got.

So for the action a strong positive from me. For the duration it moves to a neutral. Fair?

Offline Goldfinch

« Last Edit: June 17, 2022, 01:08:23 pm by Goldfinch »

Offline Scoobysn4x

Thank you. Was just about to amend