Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kittens Sauna beware  (Read 7061 times)

Jon

The last thing you need when you go to spend you're hard earned money for a little harmless fun is to be treated like shit, harassed and feel threatened. I went to Kittens during the week day after 9 pm and chose a brunette there were two on offer, I picked the better looking one and the uglier one comes in, but I am a reasonable guy didn't care much. Next thing that happens is she gets in my face "give me money!!!" in an obvious Russian accent. Though it was just a cultural thing at first, but when the action took place, I was dealing with an aggressive and rude 19 year old, who complained about everything, made pissed off facial expressions and tone of voice, I would have left but wanted my money's worth didn't complain to the staff, because I felt very threatened by the whole situation, didn't want to create a scene because I got the feeling the bouncer would just start a fight with me, I can handle myself but they do have CCTV so what is the point? and besides it seemed like treating customers like shit was there operative procedure kind of like shock and awe so customers don't give them shit, which results in the customer being treated like shit and threatened. I wasn't even allowed foreplay or to feel her up even though I'm an above average looking dude, this is how bad it was, I wanted even allowed to thrust her hard at all during sex, "you hurt me" never heard that comment before in my whole life. At the end she gets in my face again, hands me a tissue and says "you wipe and throw away". Avoid this shit hole like crazy guys it isn't worth it, I got the feeling if I complained I would have had a fight on my hands, very weird attitude, quite criminal in fact, needless to say I won't be going there again, stupid idiots don't know how to run a business, I will only see English girls after this nonsense. Both Kittens and the Shit hole across the street Pandora are owned by the same people I suspect because both have Eastern Europeans working there, its just a cos. I didn't get foreplay, got bad attitude, and in your face threats, I didn't give her any reason to act that way folks, avoid both establishments like the plague.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 02:20:07 pm by Jon »

Offline NIK

Was this Kittens in Sheffield?

Offline kingkong69

Kittens at night is a weird and unpleasant place to visit, I feel intimidated last time I visited this joint and I won't go again, I rung kittens before hand enquiry about prices and girls etc, The receptionist was very helpful she said no door fee and there were 6 to 7 girls available So got down there just before midnight and were shown into a dark room where a ee girl attempt at pole dancing (she was awful )2 or 3 girls were sitting on the sofa, None of them attractive They just look  bored Anyway there were couple of punters sitting next to me and left a few minutes later then the receptionist asked me  which girl do I want I reply I still looking then ten minutes later she returned and asked again I said none of them turn me on.. She suddenly changed she give me a tut and dirty look thinking I only come for the pole dancing and looking at the girls without having one, I just make some excuses and left while I was leaving the bouncer gave me a dirty look too.. Sorry Kittens I wouldn't go back even if you pay me.

Jon

Was this Kittens in Sheffield?

YES I was refering to Kittens in SHEFFIELD
« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 11:26:43 pm by Jon »

Offline NIK

I'm still waiting to hear if this is Kittens in Sheffield. :rolleyes:

Krystyna

Yeah it is , cos he mentioned Pandoras across the road

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Both Kittens and the Shit hole across the street Pandora are owned by the same people I suspect because both have Eastern Europeans working there, its just a cos.
You suspect...GFE have EEs working there, as do City Sauna, as do Paradise Studios, as do most parlours and agencies. I think Classic Touch and BlueBelles are the only ones that haven't, maybe Honeypot as well. Are they all owned by Kittens as well, total nonsense, next you'll say they are trafficked. I only went to Pandoras once and had a good time, yes the three girls (and receptionist) available were EE, 2 Romanian, not sure about the other one, maybe Rom, maybe Hungarian. Pandora seemed clean and safe to me, mind you it was in the day and was a few years ago. I wouldn't visit Kittens simply because it has been surpassed by better parlours, I love EE women, but wouldn't stay if there was no talent on offer or I sensed bad vibes, man.

Krystyna

Fantasia also has no E E ladies but i know that Kittens is linked with Club 25 but that is all as far as im aware .
If i read right , this is the OP`s 1 and only post , can i just ask him then , of all the parlours in Sheffield , he stumbled across Kittens ?

Offline NIK

Yes I am extremely suspicious about this rather badly written op rant - some paragraphing would have been nice. I found it difficult to read and if it hadn't been about somewhere I know I would have given up before the end. Hence my asking if it was Kittens in Sheffield.
It's always suspicious when a first time poster rants against a parlour / agency. We had a  similar one against City Sauna not too long back.

As for Kittens I used to use them regularly when they were at Alderson Road, and found them to be no better or worse than any other parlour. The op calls it a sauna. I may be wrong but don't believe they have sauna facilities.
I have only visited once since they moved to their new location, mainly because I don't really bother with parlours (or much else these days!). I must admit that experience was one of my worst in recent memory. The girl was miserable and fucking useless to the extent that the older woman came in and joined in to help show her what to do! However both were English. This must have been just before UKP as the experience was so bad I did a report on Prossynet.
Regarding 'bouncers' I never saw any but then I have never visited these places at night. I assume most have some form of security all the time, which is maybe more visible in the evenings?
Certainly the last time I visited Diplomat, where I walked, there was a big intimidating black guy lurking behind the bar area, who gave me a 'look' as I walked without bothering with a punt. One of the numerous reasons I have never been back to Diplomat.

The bottom line is that all parlours will have their fair share of poor prossies and EE girls these days. If you visit enough you will eventually have a poor experience as you will with indies and agencies if you punt frequently.
There isn't a consistently top class parlour in Sheffield - or probably anywhere else. For example I cannot reconcile all these consistently brilliant reports of GFE with my numerous experiences there. Whilst I've never experienced anything anywhere near as bad as that Kittens experience, despite their name, I've never really received anything remotely resembling a true gfe either.

I also thought most of these places closed at 8 / 9 o clock. Even if they don't I certainly wouldn't visit one after those times as any problems with bouncers or girls being jaded by too many clients, etc, are much more likely to surface late on.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 07:11:51 am by NIK »

Offline kingkong69

I used Kittens during the day before and it's ok  but at night is different..

Jon

Yes I am extremely suspicious about this rather badly written op rant - some paragraphing would have been nice. I found it difficult to read and if it hadn't been about somewhere I know I would have given up before the end. Hence my asking if it was Kittens in Sheffield.
It's always suspicious when a first time poster rants against a parlour / agency. We had a  similar one against City Sauna not too long back.

As for Kittens I used to use them regularly when they were at Alderson Road, and found them to be no better or worse than any other parlour. The op calls it a sauna. I may be wrong but don't believe they have sauna facilities.
I have only visited once since they moved to their new location, mainly because I don't really bother with parlours (or much else these days!). I must admit that experience was one of my worst in recent memory. The girl was miserable and fucking useless to the extent that the older woman came in and joined in to help show her what to do! However both were English. This must have been just before UKP as the experience was so bad I did a report on Prossynet.
Regarding 'bouncers' I never saw any but then I have never visited these places at night. I assume most have some form of security all the time, which is maybe more visible in the evenings?
Certainly the last time I visited Diplomat, where I walked, there was a big intimidating black guy lurking behind the bar area, who gave me a 'look' as I walked without bothering with a punt. One of the numerous reasons I have never been back to Diplomat.

The bottom line is that all parlours will have their fair share of poor prossies and EE girls these days. If you visit enough you will eventually have a poor experience as you will with indies and agencies if you punt frequently.
There isn't a consistently top class parlour in Sheffield - or probably anywhere else. For example I cannot reconcile all these consistently brilliant reports of GFE with my numerous experiences there. Whilst I've never experienced anything anywhere near as bad as that Kittens experience, despite their name, I've never really received anything remotely resembling a true gfe either.

I also thought most of these places closed at 8 / 9 o clock. Even if they don't I certainly wouldn't visit one after those times as any problems with bouncers or girls being jaded by too many clients, etc, are much more likely to surface late on.

Do not consider my post as suspicious because it was "badly written" didn't think I would be examined on my English, feels like I am back at school, HA. First time rant is "suspicious" well I never had a problem of this magnitude before, had some issues in Fantasia before but at least there you know you are not going to be threatened with violence and I have a few more stories but I don't go around complaining unless I feel I should warn other people, so they don't make the same mistake. As for you enjoying Kittens on Alderson Road, it isn't there now and management changes all the time and the only constant in this world is change, things change for better or for worse even if the management doesn't change.

I went to Kittens because it was open till late and had a special £25 offer, I guess you get what you pay for but no one deserves disrespect. As for my mistake of calling it a sauna, calling it a parlour is also incorrect no one goes there for a make up or to get their hair and nails done. Yes there are some Easter Europeans at other places, but those places are a bit more up market such as Paradise Studios and you get a better service, except for the cheap ones which I did not visit due to the bad reviews, now I know why.

The parlour/sauna I went too was a shit hole. It was'nt not a case one a few bad apples in every sauna/parlour there was an over whelming feeling of something not being right at this location, as a punter I just felt threatened and unappreciated. I apologise if my honesty and concern is suspicious but there is another punter on here who has posted a report which confirms my experience. But if you doubt my experience then you should visit Kittens well after 9 pm and give us a report.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 04:59:34 pm by Jon »

Offline wristjob

The parlour/sauna I went too was a shit hole. It was'nt not a case one a few bad apples in every sauna/parlour there was an over whelming feeling of something not being right at this location, as a punter I just felt threatened and unappreciated. I apologise if my honesty and concern is suspicious but there is another punter on here who has posted a report which confirms my experience. But if you doubt my experience then you should visit Kittens well after 9 pm and give us a report.

Hiya jon. Well first off I share people's suspicion but only because there are millions of dickheads who join here and write stupid crap, often touting or dissing the opposition.  Write a bit more and that will go.

If you are a genuine punter in the Sheffield area (and I think your last post helped) then brilliant, there is a lack of this kind of info on here and I'd be keen to hear more, and I'm sure others would.

Offline NIK

Do not consider my post as suspicious because it was "badly written" didn't think I would be examined on my English, feels like I am back at school, HA. First time rant is "suspicious" well I never had a problem of this magnitude before, had some issues in Fantasia before but at least there you know you are not going to be threatened with violence and I have a few more stories but I don't go around complaining unless I feel I should warn other people, so they don't make the same mistake. As for you enjoying Kittens on Alderson Road, it isn't there now and management changes all the time and the only constant in this world is change, things change for better or for worse even if the management doesn't change.

I went to Kittens because it was open till late and had a special £25 offer, I guess you get what you pay for but no one deserves disrespect. As for my mistake of calling it a sauna, calling it a parlour is also incorrect no one goes there for a make up or to get their hair and nails done. Yes there are some Easter Europeans at other places, but those places are a bit more up market such as Paradise Studios and you get a better service, except for the cheap ones which I did not visit due to the bad reviews, now I know why.

Apologies for any suspicion but we have to be careful. For example, the alleged punter criticising City Sauna a year or two back was a lying rival pimp.

As for visiting Kittens (or anywhere similar) after 9pm I think I'll forgo that pleasure.  :scare:

Glad you're now using paragraphs. I'm not being pedantic, it just makes it so much easier to follow, particularly on a screen.

Offline wristjob

Apologies for any suspicion but we have to be careful. For example, the alleged punter criticising City Sauna a year or two back was a lying rival pimp.

My opinion on City is too bad to publish. Might do now as the girl seems to have left.

Jon

I suppose you are talking about City sauna, fire away I don't mind you posting it on my thread. From what I have seen they all seem on the wrong side of 30. The receptionist is cute though, does anyone know if she works?

yorkshire123

I suppose you are talking about City sauna, fire away I don't mind you posting it on my thread. From what I have seen they all seem on the wrong side of 30. The receptionist is cute though, does anyone know if she works?

No such concept on here I'm afraid, its normal for threads to twist & turn and thats the beauty of UKP  :thumbsup:

Jon

10 years ago I could the fittest working girl for £10 the punters need to put their foot down before the put their cock down  :timeout:

Offline tony2311

I been a few times after work around 10:00pm. New shift at 9:00 and normally have 4-6 ee/Europe on girl . £25 for 15minute for cover bj and we. Yes girls are not that response but what did you expect for £25?. They are mainly under 25.

Jon

Its not a matter of unresponsive mate, unresponsive I can handle, in your face and down right rude and aggressive I do not expect and neither should anyone else. I was getting bossed about, "give me money" in a rude aggressive manner, and general do this do that, bad facial expressions and overall threatening demeanour as if I just ran over her pet dog or something. Its not right mate, we pay them money they should be grateful for our custom not hate us for it, you don't have to like me, just give me mutual respect, the same respect I give them.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 12:48:51 am by Jon »

Krystyna

Not all EE girls are that bad although iv heard many tales about Kittens and many are negative
These days many girls in parlours have to work for 25 quid or less but a good working girl will treat every guy as if he`s the best man theyve seen all night / day!
End of the day its guys  that help pay the mortgage and bills etc
Sadly some girls learn this fact far too late and by the time they realise its time to change their attitude they have already made a bad name for themselves

Jon

Hi,

Are you a working girl yourself? and why do you have a man's picture as your avatar pic?   :dash:

Krystyna

Hi Jon
Yes i AM a working girl .
I have a picture on my avatar of not just any man , its my long gone hero Ayrton Senna , nothing dodgy , i just think he was gorgeous.
I have no problem puttin a pic of me on if admin wants me to
x

Jon

Hi Krystyna

I am happy you are a working girl because you seem really interested in your work. Which can only mean one thing; that you are great at what you do. Where do you work from? you can private message me the details, prices etc if you wish, because I am interested in punting with you. Look forward to hear from you soon.
xx :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 10:54:44 pm by Jon »

jjpsweet

Hi Krystyna

I am happy you are a working girl because you seem really interested in your work. Which can only mean one thing; that you are great at what you do. Where do you work from? you can private message me the details, prices etc if you wish, because I am interested in punting with you. Look forward to hear from you soon.
xx :thumbsup:

Is this for real?

leedsman

Hi Potential Girl for my Business

I am happy you are a working girl because I'm a massive pimp. Which can only mean one thing; that you will work for me, the pimp master. Where do you work from? You can private message me the details, so nobody sees me offer you work, because I am interested in owning your ass. Look forward to exploiting you soon.
 :wacko:

I fixed that to read as I read it. I can't imagine why else he'd be interested in meeting a working girl with no info on her other than she works. That and the op rant. I think the cat is out of the bag, through the door, down the street and having a nice pint of cream in the pub.

Offline NIK

I fixed that to read as I read it. I can't imagine why else he'd be interested in meeting a working girl with no info on her other than she works. That and the op rant. I think the cat is out of the bag, through the door, down the street and having a nice pint of cream in the pub.

Yes my radar has been twitching since that first post and this recent one hasn't done anything to stop it.  :bomb:

Offline wristjob

She normally goes by the name Cheryl and works in Fantasia if I'm right. Never seen her myself but I did see Ayrton Senna plenty of times - but not in that way :)

Jon

Yes my radar has been twitching since that first post and this recent one hasn't done anything to stop it.  :bomb:

Listen, if the working girl on here is posting stuff she must be a nympho and I mean that with respect, so why would I not ask for her services? :yahoo:
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 01:35:04 pm by Jon »

Jon

Putting words in my mouth is a little disingenuous isn't it don't you think. Well that was hilarious anyway, you guys read into these things too much, why would I come to this forum and try to hire one girl? there must be easier ways than that. I was going to ask for her picture but not on the forum because there could be many weird guys on here and I am sure she does not want to advertise in that manner.  :thumbsdown:

P.S I am not a pimp nor do I work for MI5 :crazy:

Offline wristjob

Listen, if the working girl on here is posting stuff she must be a nympho and I mean that with respect, so why would I not ask for her services? :yahoo:

No, she's a working girl who has done a decent job getting her shit in order and consequently not been banned (yet?). You are starting to sound like some teenage fantacist nutter however,

cockneybstrd

Putting words in my mouth is a little disingenuous isn't it don't you think. Well that was hilarious anyway, you guys read into these things too much, why would I come to this forum and try to hire one girl? there must be easier ways than that. I was going to ask for her picture but not on the forum because there could be many weird guys on here and I am sure she does not want to advertise in that manner.  :thumbsdown:

Yep your correct

And you come across as one of them

yorkshire123

I lost interest in young Jon when he produced this pearl of wisdom

10 years ago I could the fittest working girl for £10 the punters need to put their foot down before the put their cock down  :timeout:

leedsman

Putting words in my mouth is a little disingenuous isn't it don't you think.

Nah, not disingenuous, I've been quite honest about my opinion. It's conjecture, a guess, how I think you are coming across.

Cool. Glad to know it. What do you think of Athena Massage in Sheffield?

Krystyna

Wristjob is correct about my working name , although Fantasia is not the place where many know me from.
I joined this forum not using that name for no other reason than i just want to read and ( where applicable ) post a comment etc.
Im not on here to tout , promote , or private message anyone .
I replied to Jon when he asked if i was a WG in an honest manner by saying " Yes "  That is all .
I am not on here to neb for another forum either .
I look on the `Yorkshire and Humber ` section and i look also at reviews in that section also .
By the way Jon , where on earth do you get the idea that i must be a nympho to be on here ?
If i was a nympho i could get fucked from arsehole to breakfastime and wouldnt have to join a forum to scrounge for ways to get laid ffs !

Offline wristjob

To be fair I don't think I've ever seen you tout anywhere. Not even subtle sneaky touting like many do. Just do my bit to squash that rumour before it starts.

Offline NIK

By the way Jon , where on earth do you get the idea that i must be a nympho to be on here ?

Just what I was trying to puzzle out. :unknown:

Krystyna

To be fair I don't think I've ever seen you tout anywhere. Not even subtle sneaky touting like many do. Just do my bit to squash that rumour before it starts.

You obviously know of me Wristjob and have seen my posts , i wasnt ever trying to `hide` my `working ` identity for anything dodgy and i will , if admin wants , change my name .
Anyone who knows my style of posting will rumble who i am , whatever name i go by .
Still awaiting Jons response !

Offline FLYING BLUE

Still awaiting Jons response !

I wouldn't hold your breath if i were you :D

Jon

Wristjob is correct about my working name , although Fantasia is not the place where many know me from.
I joined this forum not using that name for no other reason than i just want to read and ( where applicable ) post a comment etc.
Im not on here to tout , promote , or private message anyone .
I replied to Jon when he asked if i was a WG in an honest manner by saying " Yes "  That is all .
I am not on here to neb for another forum either .
I look on the `Yorkshire and Humber ` section and i look also at reviews in that section also .
If i was a nympho i could get fucked from arsehole to breakfastime and wouldnt have to join a forum to scrounge for ways to get laid ffs !

First things first, I do not know you, so do not be offended by what I said, what I said was not said to offend, many people on here are jumping to conclusions accusing me of being a pimp, a teenager, a fantacist, and whatever else their silly minds suggest to them. Only because I made an honest post/review, and then asked if you are a working girl. When I said you must be a nympho it was not a criticism, everyone on this forum is a male version of a nympho anyway, which is a perv/dirty bastard? :lol: ONLY JOKING FELLAS. I have been called these things at a sauna and I loved it adds to the excitement and honest.:timeout: I was not suggesting you are on here to get laid, neither am I, just here for the reviews etc, nothing wrong with that. What I meant was that if you are on here you must be really interested in this adult business and thus love sex. Don't think anyone on here can criticise you for that. No one on here is an  :angelgirl:
A working girl once told me no one works in this business if they don't absolutely love what they do, and I believe her, its just my opinion.  :coolgirl:
« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 02:33:27 pm by Jon »

Jon

To further clarify a nympho in my world= A cool girl. A dirty bastard = a stud but a PERV= Not a cool guy. When I called you guys dirty pervy bastards it was only a joke, so don't go jumping to conclusions. Plus if I was a pimp, I would have contacted her through private message and not on the forum for everyone to see in a transparent fashion. :cry:
« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 02:41:15 pm by Jon »

Jon

I would like to cheer you guys and girls up so I wrote a song for you:

Sauna
I met a girl at a sauna
Her name was Shauna
She only had one owner
I thought she was a loner
Because she gave me a boner
When I first saw her
And she never said hello
just had a look below
Oh where did Brenda Go?
That pretender go?
I lent some tender
oh pretender!!!!!!!
Lay off the booze and hand over them boobs!!!!
I wore some clean shoes
Have a clean shave
Felt brave and cleans her cave
Love tunnel love tunnel love tunnel
I used my cock like a shovel
Big head at the top short neck at the bottom
she had a nice bottom and some creamy boobs!!!!!
 :cool:
« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 02:54:51 pm by Jon »

cockneybstrd

Hi Jon

Thanks for your song it was very up lifting.

Do you sing a lot of songs together with your key worker ?

Offline johnny34

Have you been drinking or forgotten to take your meds?

leedsman

Well. I think that cleared things up. Jon's totally not a coke'd up pimp or a teenage fantasist.

Unfortunately for Jon, he is an utter cnut.

SirFrank

Ive consulted the oracle and I predict the following - a ban and nomination for the wanker of the week thread are surely looming  ;)

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Jon, I've seen Cheryl, I don't know about a nympho, as I still don't understand. She's a grounded, friendly woman and a good shag.

Jon

Thanks for the advise, what days does she work at Fantasia? You should write a review. As for the cheeky comments on here from others, who obviously took my "dirty bastard" comments to heart, for you I have one message, you will be sorry for what you said when I become Prime Minister and the Don, and you will not get that free Nasa trip to Mars which all citizens will get as part of my gimmick to get elected. As the saying goes, "get active or radioactive" :music:
« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 08:58:35 pm by Jon »

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Thanks for the advise, what days does she work at Fantasia? You should write a review. As for the cheeky comments on here from others, who obviously took my "dirty bastard" comments to heart, for you I have one message, you will be sorry for what you said when I become Prime Minister and the Don, and you will not get that free Nasa trip to Mars which all citizens will get as part of my gimmick to get elected. As the saying goes, "get active or radioactive" :music:
She said herself, she doesn't work at Fantasia, best to PM her. I saw her at least 4 years ago, so it's archaic and it was before I did reviews. I saw her at Classic Touch btw.

cockneybstrd

I dont think anyone took your comments to heart Jon. I assume you think your being amusing and that's part of your 'stick' or 'gimmick' as a bit of crazy fun kinda guy.. Or a bell end.