Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LadyToLove x (AKA Sensual Carmen) - Brentwood  (Read 1119 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6737508) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Stan10

Dropped in to see Carmen while i was in the area on an all too rare trip out.

Comms
All done seamlessly on the day by WhatsApp.

Small room with a double bed and sofa in a chain hotel just off the M25.

Woman
Attractive, although a little too much slap for my liking, but with a banging body and quite hard bolt-ons. About 5'5, long dark blonde hair, an all over tan from Dubai, and not an ounce of fat on her. Met me in a summer dress and heels. Stated age of 27 is believable, if she's older it's not by much imo.

Links
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Cost
£110 for 30 minutes

Meeting
On arrival i parked up, let Carmen know i was there and got the room number 5 mins or so later but still before the time booked.

Usual hiding behind the door and was chuffed with the sight that greeted me. Quick kiss and a hug and handed over my hard earned. Sat on the bed  for a couple of minutes after which Carmen leant in to kiss me. Lots of closed mouth pecks which does absolutely nothing for me (i'm a huge dfk fan) alas none of that here for me.

Had already showered so asked if i could freshen up. Back into the room, a few more pecks, slipped Carmen out of her dress and had a good play and suck on her nipples while rubbing her pussy through her knickers. Told her i wanted to taste her so lay her on the bed and kiss down her body. Very smooth and neutral smell/taste and lapped away for a few minutes before inserting a finger (after asking if ok)

Received a few moans and sighs but she didn't really seem into it so asked her to suck me. Moved to the end of the bed where there was a small mirror. A quick wipe and pops wee Stanley in her mouth. Good eye contact throughout but quite shallow although went a bit deeper when i pushed her head down further.

After 10 minutes or so of this and wanking me while looking up at me i could feel the sap starting to rise so asked for the rubber and couldn't resist taking her in doggy. What a view. If you like a Kyliesque arse, and i do, Carmen's is a dream and as much as i wanted her to ride me so i could watch that amazing body fuck me, i just couldn't tear myself away so kept pumping away until i emptied myself in the bag.

A quick post-coital chat

Summary
A really attractive, hot-bodied, pleasant young woman. However, she's very passive and felt quite detached. Not that i blame her, i'm at least twice her age but thought a little more effort wouldn't have gone amiss, hence the neutral.

Offline radioman33

Nice review...it’s no wonder she’s in Dubai with the prices of her extras,no surprise you didn’t take them up,cim and swallow would be £110.