Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyOralqueen64 - Harlow  (Read 717 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4784841) (10 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline radioman33

She charges 40 for 15 or 70 for half hr.The hotel is just outside Harlow town.Age 55, size 16, short brown hair, droopy tits,pleasant demeanor.I paid £70 and asked for 2 bj with swallow.She takes instructions ok but can be over talkative.I came quickly and she attempted another but I was too tired.No clock watching.She is usually available on Thursday from 3-6pm and Fri 9.30 to evening.
Return_probably
Location_clean hotel
Attitude_friendly
No extras com owo swallow included
Negatives
Not attractive
Aged 55-60

Offline bobbybecker2016

I have seen SOQ twice, no she's not particularly good looking but does deliver a great blow job.  I have tried arranging a few times over the past couple of months but she seems to have cut her hours down.  Was only £35 last time as well, bloody fuel prices driving everything up ! :D

Offline radioman33

I have seen SOQ twice, no she's not particularly good looking but does deliver a great blow job.  I have tried arranging a few times over the past couple of months but she seems to have cut her hours down.  Was only £35 last time as well, bloody fuel prices driving everything up ! :D

She’s increased prices but good value as no extras.
Her hours may have been cut as she has other commitments I believe.
Sometimes I have been cancelled and it’s genuine.