Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: saucy spicy kay - docks area Liverpool  (Read 3406 times)

26 review(s) for saucy spicy kay (23 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline MaxHamburg

External Link/Members Only

£60 half-hour RO OWO FS COB

Well reviewed on here.

A couple of hours to kill, called Kay. Unavailable for an hour until later (she works Sun-Tue) but I could have 30 minutes if I was quick. I hotfoot it to the serviced apartments at the docks. Let straight in. Met Kay, leopard print dress, a fine looking woman given her stated age, and fit body. She does look a lot younger. Very laquered hair. And she does like to chat (but not during the main action). Well behaved small pooch in flat. Offered a glass of water & shown into what she called 'the naughty room'.

Stripped off, she came in shortly after via a bathroom visit in a blue babydoll nightie with pull-ups/stockings. Snogging on the bed, not light, but neither full-on urgent DFK. It was all very relaxed. Cuddling, groping, she pulled the top of the babydoll down to reveal her knockers - very nice but better hanging, as they did really pancake when on her back. Her nipples didn't seem that responsive. She reached down to start wanking me. Umming and ahhing from her. After a while she asked, I think, if I wanted "to munch pussy" :wackogirl: I said yes, she pulled up her babydoll and I went down on her. Fully shaven. I enjoyed licking, sucking and fingering her, and I think she did.

A bit more kissing and cuddling, switched places and she sucked me. (Her midriff remained covered throughout, but it seemed fine - I mean, 62 FFS). OWO was good if a bit toothy at times. Deep-throated me but that's not exactly tricky, and it felt nice. Went for the shag, okay for a bit then I went soft, as I tend to, even with a bit of chemical assistance. Pulled out & wanked over her pussy, came a thick load with Kay's enouragement. She and I cleaned up with tissues and wet wipes. Shower not offered (didn't seem to be many towels in the bathroom?) and I noted she didn't shower. Carried on chatting.

Scratched that itch, I think, and may return; more GILF than MILF experience. Or a dirty, much older auntie. If I do go back, I will CIM. Someone's previous score of 7/10 sounds about right - but hey, £60 hh is vfm, and no clockwatching.

Offline markballoon

Toothy was the word with me as well doing 69.   It got a bit painful.