Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Daria - Vivastreet - Westcotes. LE3  (Read 1451 times)

Offline Coops72

External Link/Members Only

Following Zed’s review yesterday I wanted to meet Daria as quick as possible. I have been trying to meet Nina for a while but never seem to get an answer.

Paid£40 for 15 mins at a flat on a side street off Tudor Rd decent enough. There was another SP there who may have been Nina.

Comm’s were easy and when she messaged me, she told me she was starting work in 30 mins so I booked in there and then. Had to wait 3-4 mins but parked around the corner out of the way. Went in and as Zed says, she probably isn’t the girl in the picture but is very close. Lovely perky small boobs just how I like them and a fabulous pussy with labia on show. Small arise to die for.

I didn’t pay for OWO but she got me started and put the rubber on with her mouth before sucking enthusiastically. Got into 69 position but she didn’t like fingers. Pussy looked so clean and inviting I went for it and a bit of rimming which drew a nice groan from her

Got into missionary and she took a good pounding before we went to doggy and I went full throttle. Pumped into the bag, chatted whilst I dressed and off I went. She says she is from Italy - not sure about that but she is a lovely looking girl. Not sure about age but her skin was blemish free and a tight body. Definitely worth a visit.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2022, 12:08:53 pm by Coops72 »

Online Dipper

Perfect P&D.

I’d not last long inside there💦💦 :thumbsup:

Offline Coops72

Perfect P&D.

I was quite proud of myself TBH. Lovely girl. Not quiet and good English but what a body if you like slim.

Offline Zed_4k

I was quite proud of myself TBH. Lovely girl. Not quiet and good English but what a body if you like slim.

Glad you had a good time matey, shocked she doesn’t use her own photos.

Online tightfoot69

Perfect P&D.

It’s not her though on either review. B&S should be automatic negatives.

Offline Coops72

Normally I would agree but I already knew from the other review and I would be happy to switch to someone like Dari any time. She is as fit as the girl in the pictures and very pleasant. I would rather a B&S like that I know about than the photo shopped to heaven actual person. They are like sisters in looks.

Offline Zed_4k

I get that and i myself am a person who also thinks B&S should be an automatic negative BUT for an absolute stunner for a £40 P&D who delivers friendly enthusiastic service it was hard leaving anything other than a positive

Online Dipper

Oh, I didn’t know.

Online gbyld87

How would you rate her body compared to Nina?  Similar build or a bit more to her?

Offline Coops72

How would you rate her body compared to Nina?  Similar build or a bit more to her?
I haven’t seen Nina for a punt but she was there today. I have tried but never worked out. I would say she is different. Very much girl next door. She is not bony but just has a really nice, trim but not athletic body. Probably the joy of youth. I am actually slightly lost for words - sounds mad but if I was going to rank her, it would be more  as a girlfriend than an SP if that makes any sense whatsoever. She doesn’t have that edge that many SP’s have. Just a lovely lass.

Offline Charmingthickdick

I haven’t seen Nina for a punt but she was there today. I have tried but never worked out. I would say she is different. Very much girl next door. She is not bony but just has a really nice, trim but not athletic body. Probably the joy of youth. I am actually slightly lost for words - sounds mad but if I was going to rank her, it would be more  as a girlfriend than an SP if that makes any sense whatsoever. She doesn’t have that edge that many SP’s have. Just a lovely lass.

“Treat her Well”  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Online tightfoot69

Ha well after posting this yesterday I decided to pay her a visit today after being ghosted by Nina nearby.
I will post reviews on both later.