Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophia_brasil - Chelmsford - TOFTT  (Read 568 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6762016) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Welshpunter

External Link/Members Only

Comms
Quick and easy via text.

Modern clean block of flats just off navigation way. Parking could be tricky but I’ve been here twice and managed on street parking.

Cost
£80 half hour plus £30 owo. Kissing and RO were both extras but I opted out of those. £110 total was a bit steep and I barely managed 20 minutes without the fun of foreplay, kissing and RO. Just a quick BJ and sex

The girl
It’s the girl in the pictures and they are accurate although she’s probably a few years older, I’d say 25-6 not the stated 22. But could be wrong. She does have a large c section scar but not bothered by that. She’s cute. Judge for yourself. Nice perk tits, slim waist, round hips and nice ass.

The deed.
Once into the room it’s was obvious English is minimal. She’s agreed £30 extra for owo and £110 handed over. She’s wearing a gown with matching set underneath. There was no fun intro of all the grabbing and touching and kissing. Kissing extra £20!!! Asked to lay down and she gave me decent owo. Sometimes deep, but a bit too handsy. No eye contact which is a shame. After literally3 minutes she gets off the bed to grab a condom. Went on using her mouth and she contined oral for another 30 seconds before claiming on top for sex in multiple positions. She takes a good pounding and is very responsive and quite vocal. Not OTT. After doggy got her on her back and filled the bag in mish. She’s a cute 20 odd year old to look down at while your fucking her

Would I return
No. NeautrL because Not good value for money. £30 extra for owo you expect it to last until you’re ready to move on. £110 for half hour but out in 15 as no kissing or RO to slow the pace

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline PilotMan

That's a shame, I quite fancied her. The pickings in Chelmsford are looking slim at the moment 😕

Offline Welshpunter

That's a shame, I quite fancied her. The pickings in Chelmsford are looking slim at the moment 😕

It you’ve got a spare half hour and £80 she’s worth it for a quick session. She let me Chuck her round a bit and like I said tAkes a good pounding. Just the briefness of the owo and cost made it a neutral

Offline Wozel

Shame really with all the extras . I would have but rather smash a Hungarian without all the extras